|Published||June 21, 2022|
About the team
Who We Are
Eide Bailly provides clients across the nation with core tax and audit services as well as expanded Specialty Services, like Technology Consulting. Offering an array of strategic technology services and solutions, our Eide Bailly Technology Consulting team works with our clients to turn business challenges into opportunities. We are a NetSuite global Top 5 Partner and three-time 5-Star Award winner. Our team of NetSuite consultants' diverse industry expertise spans not-for-profits, e-commerce and wholesale distribution. We guide clients through every phase of their NetSuite implementation, from requirements gathering and project planning to system design, data migration, customization, and training and support.
About the Team
At Eide Bailly Technology Consulting our business is about making our clients' businesses better. Our driving force motivating each and every engagement is to understand our clients' needs and to discover the best-fit solutions that will yield valuable results for their business. What makes us different - and why our clients choose to work with us - is our proactive, consultative approach to people, process and technology, and our incredible team.
By far, our people make our business, and our culture inspires and attracts the industry's leading talent.
We promote a happy workplace by making work-life balance a daily practice and actively engaging in the communities we serve. Our dedication to service is showcased in our Firm's charitable donation match and focus on encouraging staff to volunteer their time to causes close to them. These are just some of the reasons why we remain an employer of choice for today's top talent.
Job you will do
Typical Day in the Life
A typical day as a Sales Executive for NetSuite might include:
- Proactively developing and leading sales opportunities through prospecting, qualifying, solutioning, and closing NetSuite ERP solutions in the midmarket business industries.
- Demonstrates effective understanding of target audience including industry knowledge and key business issues Eide Bailly NetSuite ERP solutions can address, industry trends, and competition.
- Proactively interacts through face to face meetings as well as phone/email communications to key prospect up to and including C-level executives.
- Builds product and consulting services knowledge of ERP solution offerings as well as continuously developing sales skills.
- Displays effective research techniques to uncover valuable information about prospects that will have high impact on lead qualification.
- Interacts by phone and email with key personnel up to, and including, C-level executives.
- May plan, promote, participate in and represent the Firm in events and community organizations where potential sales opportunities may be identified and developed.
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting or a related field.
- You have minimum 3 years (5 preferred) prior experience in full cycle ERP professional selling environment.
- You have the ability to prospect and have pipeline and forecast maintenance experience.
- Experience working as the 'quarterback' of a sales team that includes technical experts and vendor representatives.
- You have excellent communication skills with executive-level clients, and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers and clients.
- You have experience with the NetSuite solution, preferred, but not required.
- You have MS Office and CRM experience as a user.
- You are willing to travel up to 50% of the time.
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future.
What to Expect Next
We'll be in touch! If you look like the right fit for our position, one of our recruiters will be reaching out to schedule a phone interview with you to learn more about your career interests and goals. In the meantime, we encourage you to check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or our About Us page.
#LI-BC1 #LI-Remote - provided by Dice