|Published||July 30, 2022|
|Location||Grand Rapids, MI|
Workday, INFOR and NetSuite are some of the rising SaaS ERP technologies that are revolutionizing how tax is managed and how tax departments around the globe operate. If you are someone who thrives in navigating the growing tax landscape through a technology lens and partnering with passionate professionals to help companies achieve their tax objectives; then we would like to get to know you. Apply now!
What you'll do:
As a professional in Deloitte's Tax Technology Consulting (TTC) team, you will be a part of a team that provides an integrated approach to technology implementations that help tax departments maximize the strategic value to the organization. You will deliver services for companies that are implementing tax solutions related to enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems and tax applications.
As a Senior you will contribute to the growth and success of Deloitte Tax LLP in a variety of ways, including:
- Client Management: Participate in the day-to-day interactions with client's project team members and Deloitte project leadership members
- Delivery: Deliver components of Workday, INFOR and/or NetSuite, Integration, Supply Chain, HCM or third-party tax software implementations including designing, configuring, testing and training of the solution.
- Solutions: With an emphasis on tax processes, identify business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations.
- Cross Functional Teaming: Understand and articulate the broader Tax practice and Deloitte overall. Maintain relationships and serve clients holistically.
- People Development: Participate in the development of team members.
- Business Development: Participate in and contribute to pursuit teams.
- 3 years' experience in implementation of ERPs or tax software that include but not limited to experience with tax requirements for direct tax such as corporate income tax, operational transfer pricing, state income taxation and indirect tax such as sales & use tax, VAT, GST, property tax, or withholding tax solutions including but not limited to using native Workday, INFOR and/or NetSuite functionality, ONESOURCE Indirect Determination, Vertex, Avalara, SOVOS, Taxware
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, computer science or related field
- Workday, INFOR, NetSuite, SAP, Oracle, ONESOURCE, Vertex, CPA, Enrolled Agent, or other technology related certification (either in process or able/willing to obtain)
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Experience with a Big 4 firm, large ERP/consulting organization, or a large IT department of a multinational company with tax related experience
- Other leading Cloud based SaaS financial application implementation experience (i.e.: Fusion Intact, PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP, Lawson)
At Deloitte Tax LLP, our Tax Technology Consulting (TTC) practice helps tax departments pursue a streamlined, transparent, and efficient tax function that enhances the core responsibilities of compliance, reporting and planning, while also positioning tax as a strategic business advisor for the digital era. We specialize in tax and can effectively address a corporate tax function's unique needs, requirements and obligations. As technology specialists, we help clients make appropriate technology choices for both direct and indirect taxes across all business cycles that have a tax impact. Our team, the largest of its type, offers the necessary combination of skills, methodology and practical experience to help clients with a successful ERP implementation.
Deloitte TTC professionals are aligned across our global network of member firms to support our clients' objectives and address their challenges. Our team's multi-disciplinary approach combines tax technical and technology skillsets, enabling greater impact and efficiency within our client's organization. TTC's business services help clients with operating model evaluation, roadmap development for a desired future state, data management solutions, automation opportunities, tax portal, cloud for enterprise systems, agile resourcing models, risk, provision and compliance. Learn more about Deloitte Tax Management Consulting.