|Location||West McLean, VA|
|Date Posted||March 29, 2021|
VP of Accounting for Pre-IPO NetSuite Company in Metro DC- $190K+
I am currently working with a technology-focused NetSuite End-User. This NetSuite user is preparing to go public with the SEC this quarter and anticipate their revenue to double this fiscal year. To support this transition, they're hiring a revenue a Vice President of Accounting. As a candidate, you're a Certified Public Accountant with NetSuite experience-ideally with experience from a Big 4 or Major Firm- you have extensive experience as a proven Controller and robust experience with SEC reporting, compliance, and designing and implementing controls.
As the VP of Accounting, you will manage accounting policies and SEC financial reporting according to GAAP, SEC policies, SOX, and internal control rules and standards. You will oversee the day-to-day accounting operations of the US team. You will execute a variety of responsibilities, including managing a team of direct reports.
Role & Responsibilities of the VP of Accounting
- You will design, execute, and maintain this NetSuite End User's accounting policies.
- You'll ensure SEC financial reporting policies and processes are compliant with regulatory guidelines and policies. You will verify that drafts of SEC financials, reporting, and footnotes are accurate and complete. Finally, you will provide final SEC reporting to the CFO for sign-off.
- As Vice President of Accounting, you will design a compliant and efficient accounting operating model for this NetSuite User's parent company and all subsidiaries.
- You will oversee and execute decisions on the operating budget, headcount, technology platforms, automation, vendors, and outsourcing.
- As a Certified Public Accountant, you help create, implement, and maintain strong accounting policies, SOX compliance, and other internal controls.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelors' Degree or master's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), including experience performing accounting and auditing with a Big 4 or Similar financial firm
- Experience as a Controller, VP Accounting, or position equivalent for a mid-size organization
- Experience with NetSuiteERP
- Advanced experience with SEC reporting
- Competitive Medical Coverage including medical, dental, and vision (HSA Available)
- Flexible spending account (health and dependent care)
- Open PTO (Non-Accrued Time Off) Policy, ten paid holidays, every year
- Free Employee Gym (Available on Site)
- Complimentary beverages and snacks (Available on Site)
- Walking Distance to Metro
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to expand your NetSuite career further, then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and call 347-783-6563. Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US, advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most US key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy.