|Date Posted||May 1, 2021|
Line of Service: Advisory
Industry/Sector: TMT X-Sector
Time Type: Full time
Government Clearance Required: No
Available for Work Sponsorship: Yes
Travel Requirements: Up to 60%
A career within Finance Consulting services, will provide the opportunity to work alongside CEOs, CFOs, controllers and treasurers to optimise the structure of their finance functions and improve their contribution to the business. We support our clients by addressing the challenges of achieving appropriate standards of control, efficient back office opportunities and support to the business through insight and challenge.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Minimum years experience:
- 3 or more years working with the NetSuite application in a solution architect or technical architect role
- Bachelors Degree
Preferred skills & Desired NetSuite Skills:
- Demonstrating experience with NetSuite implementations, in either a solution architect or technical architect role
- Demonstrating experience leading teams of onshore and offshore resources through complex, full life cycle NetSuite implementations
- Demonstrating experience implementing NetSuite order-to-cash, purchase-to-pay, and account-to-report workstreams and associated modules
- Demonstrating experience with NetSuite’s advanced revenue management module (this is a must)
- Demonstrating experience designing complex NetSuite customizations
- Demonstrating experience designing integrations, including familiarity with integration platforms currently available and their compatibility with NetSuite
- Demonstrating experience with different types of testing required in a system implementation (unit, quality assurance, system integration, user acceptance)
- Understanding of financial and accounting concepts, such as function of a general ledger, month/year end close process, chart of account considerations, etc.
- Demonstrating experience with SuiteSuccess implementation methodology
- NetSuite ERP Consultant 1 and/or 2 (highly preferred, but not absolutely required)
Other Skills / Attributes
- Strong communication skills, with demonstrated ability to clearly and effectively communicate complex ideas
- Confidence in abilities, and eager to join a growing practice where rapid learning and high responsibility will be required from day 1
- Experience with complex sales, and interest in developing sales skill set for NetSuite services
- Prior to Covid-19, PWC had been 70% to 80% Travel.
- Client service delivery staff have been working remotely from home, due to the impact of Covid-19 on our clients.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisorymanager.