|Date Posted||November 18, 2021|
Contract to Hire
As a Senior NetSuite Engineer at Rapid7 you can expect to...
· Participate in every aspect of the development lifecycle including engineering, requirements gathering, solution architecture, development, testing and deployment.
· Mentor team members in technology, architecture and delivery of applications, and delegate casework.
· Interpret business strategy for deployment within own area, setting clear aims and objectives with clarity of delivery accountability.
· Active participant in industry wide forums on leveraging technology.
· Undertake analysis of user and business requirements, with particular regard to their impact on existing systems and environments and produce an appropriate business and/or system design.
· Responsible for software engineering direction to enable the implementation of a quality application architecture solution whilst appreciating the commercial environment.
· Analyze the impact of change, anticipates possible problems, and develops plan to prevent them.
· Advocate and enable a philosophy for ongoing productivity improvement, reuse and education.
· Speak knowledgeably of relevant Software Engineering processes and management during client discussions.
· Estimate maintenance costs that are realistic, based on effort required, value delivered, and client's expectations.
· Recognize when alternative perspectives are required and facilitates appropriate meetings.
The preferred candidate will bring the following to the table…
· You have a minimum of 5 to 7 years of hands on experience building custom solutions using SuiteCloud technologies and 5+ years of experience working with ERP platforms.
· You have experience with all aspects of the system implementation including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development of objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation support.
· You have experience with system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and support.
· You have knowledge of integration points and the order in which these must be executed.
· You have experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations, various ERP functional solutions architecture, gap analysis and strategic roadmap/blueprint development.
The perfect candidate will also bring the following to the table…
· You have 5+ of experience working with NetSuite Order Management and developing advanced customizations to transactions and fulfillments.
· You have strong knowledge of advanced approval workflows.
· You have experience building complex ODBC SQL queries in SuiteAnalytics.
· You have familiarity with subscription management, renewal automation, and licensing.
· You have experience with other financial & CRM platforms like Salesforce, Coupa, and Concur.
We have ambitious goals and need people that are dynamic, desire to be part of something greater than they are, and are passionate about excellence in service. You have a chance to be part of a company that is changing how people think about information security. Your creativity will be highly valued and your nerdiness will seem normal. If you want a place where you can grow and make an impact, this is it.