|Date Posted||January 8, 2022|
At Anderson Frank we have a unique partnership with Oracle NetSuite. Not only do we work with NetSuite directly, but we are their go-to recruitment firm when referring top talent to businesses all across the world.
I am currently working with a large NetSuite partner in need of a Sr. level NetSuite Consultant who has extensive experience with NetSuite Implementations.
You will have:
- Over 3 years of NetSuite consulting experience
- Hands-on functional NetSuite ERP implementation experience including full life cycle with all phases: Design, Build, Test, Deploy, Support phases
- ERP data migration and cut over experience
- NetSuite integration and customization experience
- 40 hours of weekly availability
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Ability to manage teams and stakeholders in global locations
- Bachelor's or Advanced degree in accounting, business, finance or other business-related field; computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field
- Certifications as a NetSuite Professional (NetSuite Administrator / Suite Foundation/ERP Consultant / SuiteCloud Developer Certification)
- Experience working with a NetSuite partner
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call me at 480-530-2037