|Location||West McLean, VA|
|Date Posted||November 12, 2021|
Sr. NetSuite Consultant
($130k+ Base, Bonus & Benefits, <60% travel post-pandemic)
I am working with a prominent and well-known Big 4 NetSuite Partner, eager for a Senior NetSuite Consultant to join their teams, currently 100% remote. Post-pandemic, this role requires 60-70% travel.
his role will focus on the design, customization, implementation, optimization of NetSuite. With intercompany teams, you will pursue and deliver digital engagements and solutions to bring our Client's digital vision and strategy to life with their ERP.
This organization is looking for a team-driven consultant with significant experience implementing, customizing, and hands-on use of NetSuite's Cloud ERP, including modules and features such as Multibook, OneWorld, Advanced Revenue Management, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash configuration and implementation experience is a must.
Note: Candidates must be advanced users or experts with NetSuite's Procure to Pay, Record to Report, Design to Build, and Order to Cash.
Skills & Qualifications
- Comprehensive experience hands-on experience supporting NetSuite Cloud ERP implementations
- Extensive understanding of NetSuite OneWorld, Multibook, Financials/Consolidation Process, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Revenue Recognition, and complexities of foreign currencies.
- Robust, hands-on experience not limited to setup, configuration and, customization- examples include customizing forms, saved searches, etc.
- Ability to complete functional and technical module configurations within NetSuite ERP system (ex. OneWorld Financials/Consolidation process, procure to pay, order to cash, etc.). You have expertise in creating forms, custom fields, dashboards, and creating saved searches, reporting, and integrations as defined by the scope of a project. SuiteScript experience is desirable but not required.
- Experience in utilizing defined and structured implementation processes and project management methodologies
- Extensive understanding of revenue recognition process (including Multi-Elements Arrangements) and extensive exposure to ASC605 and ASC606 (IFRS 15 a plus); demonstrated experience as a must.
- Fluent in foreign currency topics (including accounting base currency, foreign currency transactions, revaluations) and international consolidation (including Cumulative Translation Adjustment)
- Certifications and prior consulting experience are highly preferred
- SuiteScript experience preferred
- Competitive base pay and variable pay on performance, including annual bonuses
- Professional Certification Bonus and Reimbursement
- Flexible PTO (no set number of days), 19 paid holidays, including four-day weekends and week-long Summer and Winter breaks.
- 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave (after 1 yr. service)
- Robust onboarding program
- Robust and comprehensive medical coverage, supplemental health and wellness programs
- 401(k) savings plan, Pension Plan
- Student Loan Repayment
- Financial Planning
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to expand your NetSuite career further, then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and call 347-783-6563.
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the U.S., advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most U.S. key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy