Sr. NetSuite Administrator, Zoro
|Published||March 21, 2023|
Zoro is an eCommerce company that's on a mission to help business owners get everything they need to run their businesses and thrive-from office supplies to power tools. But we're way more than a website. We're a team of great people with an award-winning culture. Check us out and see for yourself!
As a Sr. NetSuite Administrator, you will work closely with other members of your team including NetSuite Administrators, NetSuite Developers, and Tech Leads. Further, you'll partner with Architects, Pricing, Supply Chain, Accounting, and other stakeholders at Zoro to define scope and work plans for software maintenance, enhancements, and customizations.
This person will be responsible for supporting and monitoring all operational aspects of NetSuite for the business. This includes auditing users, roles, and access; designing and implementing searches and reports; process monitoring; testing and troubleshooting; and managing configuration changes. Once familiarized with Zoro processes, you'll rotate the on-call duties and serve as an escalation contact for service incidents.
Reporting directly to the Sr. Manager, NetSuite Operations, he/she will play a pivotal role in the effective execution of NetSuite operational functions across the company.
What You'll Do:
- Provide internal, ongoing system/technical support and training to NetSuite users, while consistently working toward best practices and process improvements.
- Monitor and maintain the health of the platform, including system performance, scheduled jobs, and integrations.
- Create and manage configuration changes to fields, saved searches, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, integrations, reports, and dashboards.
- Customize NetSuite where necessary to meet the requirements with an understanding of SuiteScript (actual development of SuiteScript is a plus, but not required).
- Document business objectives, use cases, business requirements, system specifications, workflows, and process documentation.
- Research, review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems and processes.
- Develop relationships with NetSuite and 3rd-party vendors to effectively troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Mentor, train, and develop NetSuite Administrators. Additionally, develop documentation and mentorship programs for the non-technical stakeholders so they can self-serve.
- Audit, manage and be able to control master data sanitization, errors, and updates (e.g. mass updates, CSV, scripted updates, etc.).
- Test and deploy changes to production. Provide best practices on continuous delivery.
- Bachelor's Degree in OMIS, MIS, CIS, CS, or equivalent related experience.
- 5+ years experience with the NetSuite platform, with an emphasis on Site Builder.
- NetSuite Administrator certification (or other NetSuite certifications) is a plus, but not required.
- Expert knowledge of promotions, supply chain, pricing, and accounting principles.
- Experience working with systems that handle sensitive data and with SOX controls and change management processes. Strongpoint experience is a plus, but not required.
- Experience working on integrations to NetSuite such as Avalara, CyberSource, SPS, Celigo, etc.
- Skilled with version control and change management processes, policies, and principles.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, influencing, prioritization, decision- making and conflict resolution skills.
- Able to easily identify application bottlenecks and opportunities to optimize performance.
- An enjoyment of technical challenges and eagerness to explore new approaches.
- An Agile mindset with the ability to adapt to changing priorities and requirements.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical issues and status to technical and non-technical audiences.
- An understanding of production environments, including the requirement for high availability and team-oriented 24x7 support capabilities.
- A willingness to ask for help and the ability to communicate what you need to do your best work.
Zoro Values and Inclusive Culture:
Zoro is dedicated to fostering an environment where people of all backgrounds and beliefs are represented and valued. We aim to empower all of our employees to learn about, raise awareness of, and promote diversity and inclusion through all of our workplace interactions. Zoro is a place where everyone can learn, grow, and thrive.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.