|Published||May 11, 2022|
|Location||5400 Airport Blvd, Suite 100 Boulder, CO 80301, Boulder, Colorado|
This position offers an opportunity to be a part of green energy and grow your career in a highly successful company. In addition to a competitive salary we have a whole suite of benefits. You will receive 401k with match and no vesting, 3 weeks of paid time off, 10 additional paid holidays, 2 additional floating holidays available right away, quarterly bonuses paid on goal achievement, thousands in value of restricted stock units at the time of hire and additional awards annually so you can share in the success of the company year after year, full health benefits on the first of the month (5 medical plan options-HDHP/PPO, dental, FSA/HSA-with employer contribution, employer paid vision/LTD/STD/Life, variety of voluntary coverage), frequent company social events, and monthly contests with amazing prizes! We also offer relocation assistance to Boulder, CO.
The Sr. NetSuite Administrator is responsible for providing high end support for the AlsoEnergy divisions. Admin responsibilities include user and role management, custom forms and fields, reporting, sandbox, etc. It also includes working with and maintaining a familiar line of communication with Finance, Sales, Support, Engineering, etc.
This individual is accountable for ensuring effective support to our internal and external customers by providing the technical expertise, assistance, and coordination necessary to resolve requests in a timely and accurate manner. The ideal candidate will be very detailed-focused and able to work with different teams who have a vested interest in the software. Applicants interested in furthering their career within a fast-growing and dynamic data monitoring company, should continue reading below.
- Provide internal, ongoing system/technical support and training to NetSuite users, while consistently working toward best practices and process improvements.
- Monitor and maintain the health of the platform, including system performance, scheduled jobs, and integrations.
- Lead, motivate and retain a team of NetSuite and Database professionals driven towards outcomes.
- Create and manage configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, scripts, integrations, reports, and dashboards
- Document business objectives, use cases, business requirements, system specifications, workflows, and process documentation.
- Research, review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems and processes.
- Architect and implement creative solutions to business problems by leveraging out-of-the-box NetSuite functionality, customizations, scripting, and workflows.
- Provide NetSuite technical context to discussions about business needs to ensure we are leveraging native system capabilities wherever possible.
- Build accurate reports/searches as requested by management.
- Build stable and automated import templates for externally sourced data that is imported into NetSuite via CSV or flat-file exchange.
- Utilize our integration platform for connecting current and future data sources and external systems. Maintain field mappings and monitor the system for errors.
- Create comprehensive technical documentation for our NetSuite deployment, including fully documenting existing and new customizations, scripts, workflows, and defined business processes.
- Build and maintain an internal knowledge base for end-user reference, training, and onboarding. Create and deliver effective end-user training on new processes and system updates that fosters true understanding and user adoption.
- Maintain proper system access for all users and roles. Design custom centers, tabs, and dashboards that make the system efficiently navigable for each role.
- Ensure system is maintained in a clean and organized manner that is always “audit ready.”
- Oversee day to day IT Management Personnel.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 7+ years NetSuite administration.
- Significant knowledge of NetSuite.
- Experience managing a team of technical experts.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field is preferred.
- NetSuite Administrator certification very strongly preferred.
- Ability to learn quickly, self-teach when required, and effectively seek out resources and information as needed. This is an essential skill for this role.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to deliver training and feedback at all levels of the company and create effective documentation and reference resources.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain effective working relationships with all departments across the organization.
- Track record of being highly resourceful and comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment with a high level of autonomy. Very strong problem-solving and root-cause identification skills.
- Attention to detail and a user environment friendly attitude
- Ability to take detailed documentation and assessment of any/all task at hand
- Office Setting, primarily in cubicles
- Moderate to high noise levels (i.e. business office with computers, phone, printers, moderate traffic)
- Ability to sit or stand (standing desk provide upon request) at a computer terminal for an extended period
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate (talk/sign/type/write) and operate a computer, telephone (or alternative), keyboard (or typing device), etc.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to computer work
- Regular, predictable attendance is required
AlsoEnergy offers a competitive salary and a full list of benefits. The benefit offerings include full health benefits on the first on the month following employment (5 medical plan options-HDHP and PPO, 2 dental plans, FSA/HSA-with employer contribution, employer paid vision/LTD/STD/Life, variety of voluntary coverage), 401k (pre- or post-tax) with match after 90 days of employment, 10 paid calendar holidays per year, 2 floating holidays per year, and 3 weeks of PTO per year that begins accruing day one.
Our bonus structure is designed to encourage collaboration across the company by creating common goals. We set revenue targets per quarter and as the team achieves those targets, employees receive a percent of their salary paid out the month after quarter close. The revenue targets are ratcheted so for partial achievement, there is partial payment.
All AlsoEnergy employees participate in the Stem (our parent company) Long Term Incentive plan. This plan provides every employee with Restricted Stock Units (RSUs). These RSUs will be awarded within the first month of employment and vest 25% each year on your anniversary for 4 years. This is our employee’s opportunity to join in the success of the company.
You will work in a growing, profitable company with a fun and creative environment with a talented group of individuals that have a passion for building renewable energy systems.
This is a salaried exempt position, M-F, with additional weekend work as required.
Salary Range: $110,000.00 - $140,000.00/annually
This position is based in Boulder, CO.
COVID Notice: In office employees (full time and periodically) must have the COVID-19 vaccine or be willing to get the vaccine once they start. The company will provide paid time to schedule and make vaccine appointments.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.