|Date Posted||March 28, 2021|
Kforce has a client that is seeking a Senior NetSuite Administrator in Clearwater, FL.
We are looking for a sharp, Senior Systems Analyst/Administrator who will act as a principal administrator for NetSuite and its third-party integrations, working with business users to understand their evolving needs within their respective functions. This position will work with a variety of teams across the organization to advise and support the functionality of NetSuite to ensure its optimal use. This role is responsible for evaluating, designing, verifying, configuring, and testing NetSuite features and workflows (in conjunction with development) to complete backlog requests as assigned, based on priority. Additionally, the candidate will assist in issue resolution, define, and justify future enhancements and work alongside and in conjunction with the project management office to align projects and initiatives.
- Participate, align and member of the project management office and Information technology departments
- Perform day-to-day operation, support, and maintenance for NetSuite
- Daily interaction with all business users to analyze and understand business requirements
- Define scope of initiatives using data and/or inputs from resources across the organization, execute initiatives as assigned by direct management
- Develop, test, and deploy customizations, custom objects, third party tools and applications, and new NetSuite functionality based on evolving business needs
- Analyze current business processes or procedures, identify inefficiencies, and recommend system-based solutions and improvements to the end-user experience
- Lead work streams with 3rd Party software development providers for NetSuite integrations