|Date Posted||October 27, 2021|
Senior NetSuite Administrator - $120k - Hybrid Schedule
An industry leader in home décor is looking to bring on a NetSuite Administrator to oversee their platform post-go live. As they have recently implemented NetSuite, they need an individual to manage their ERP ecosystem by creating internal processes and delivery high quality work of optimization and customizations. This client is located in Downtown LA, and is looking for an someone to work a hybrid work schedule, with remote flexibility an option.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of the NetSuite and other systems
- Continued development, maintenance, administration of NetSuite
- Oversee and handle 3rd party integrations
- Create processes, functional requirements, SOPs, and gathering requirements
- Train staff on NetSuite usage
- Knowledge/Expertise in multiple modules within NetSuite: Supply Chain, WMS<, Procurement, as well as Financials
- Assistance on NetSuite implementation (a plus)
- Continuos process improvement mentality
Growing at an extremely quick rate, they are looking to bring on a candidate who is comfortable working in a fast paced environment, with constant changes. They are targeting someone with forward thinking, and innovative mindset who is capable of owning and managing NetSuite.
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Southern California APPLY now by e-mailing your resume [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call me at 480-530-2052.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / California / Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner