|Location||Salt Lake City, UT|
|Date Posted||March 21, 2021|
Senior NetSuite Administrator - Management Role - Remote - $115,000
The Sr. NetSuite Administrator in this role is responsible for the management and implementation of IT Systems and internal software. This position is responsible for overseeing daily operations of all IT related employees and tasks within the organization. This employee will work closely with senior management to ensure both new and old software meet the business's needs.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Extensive experience working with NetSuite
- Management experience leading an IT team
- Data analytics, reporting, and database experience
- Experience implementing and integrating systems
- Project management
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross functional teams
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of IT applications systems such as upgrades, testing, and the coordination of service outages with internal and external clients
- Present the business case for new software capabilities to the VP of Operations and other senior staff by working directly with user groups
- Complete thorough process reviews with internal users in order to qualify internal software application needs; document functional and business requirements
- Head up the company's internal application implementation team by working with users to ensure the implementations and integrations meet the functional and business requirements
- Oversee the development, deployment, and maintenance of an internal customer database and online customer support application suite.
- Gather and document operational and functional requirements and translate requirements into operational solutions by collaborating with internal stakeholders
- Optimize front-end tools, configure dashboards, saved searches/reports and customize other customer-facing documents
If you are a results oriented NetSuite Developer please do not hesitate to reach out about this position today.
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Utah APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Emily Stoneking at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call me at 480-530-2049
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Utah / Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner