|Published||September 15, 2023|
Title: NetSuite Developer
Type: Remote Option, with preference for Hybrid in Denver, CO (3 days in the office, 2 days remote per week)
Compensation: $120,000-$140,000 plus 15%+ bonus (actual pay within this range depends on experience)
**Must be eligible to work in the United States**
We are partnered with a leading data center company company who is seeking a NetSuite Developer for their growing team.
You will develop, test, and maintain core applications as well as design technical solutions for business needs. You will support and maintain the existing application ecosystem. You will be responsible for developing, testing, and deploying new NetSuite features, custom objects, and customizations.
- Resolve application and script issues promptly to minimize down-time to business processes.
- Develop and deploy backend processes in NetSuite.
- Manage integrations with banking, financial, and document repository platforms.
- Maintain API connections to custom integrations.
- Own and manage enhancement requests (approved request through deployment).
- Deploy new features and functionalities while ensuring data integrity, modeling, and compliance.
- Prepare and maintain documentation related to the technical design of the solution.
- Comply & enforce standard procedures for development documentation, version control, programming, and migration best practices.
- Collaborate with the IT organization, ensuring solutions align with business strategy, security standards, and technical environment.
- Support break-fix activities (troubleshoot, analyze against business processes, and correct).
- Contribute to large development projects, supporting environments in multiple global regions.
- 1+ years of direct NetSuite or Salesforce development experience desired
- Experience supporting Web Services / Software as a Service products (SaaS)
- Experience as a NetSuite Functional User or Administrator desired
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Methods
- XML and Freemarker
- Web Development, object-oriented, and event-driven Programming Concepts
- Experience working in a Data Center environment
- GIT version/source control Fundamentals
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, Computer Science or Technology-related
Comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, & vision insurance, a 401K program, flexible spending accounts, cell phone subsidy and more.