|Published||August 4, 2022|
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Senior NetSuite Support Manager - Remote to join our team in Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
Senior NetSuite Support Manager
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Provide in-depth knowledge of the NetSuite application and evaluate the customer's business processes against the standard NetSuite functionality
- Provide solutions that will deliver high quality results, meet client needs and utilize system features and functions correctly and effectively
- Develop functional specifications for NetSuite enhancements and integrations to other business applications
- Respond to NetSuite support tickets: provide troubleshooting, issue resolution, and ticket closure
- Responsible for supporting the NetSuite application in accordance with defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Identify and recommend enhancements to meet client requirements as appropriate
- Manage minor enhancements from concept through deployment
- Collaborate with client users, business owners, and stakeholders as appropriate
- Conducting acceptance testing and train customer resources to successfully use and maintain the NetSuite application
- Serve as the lead NetSuite resource, interacting with the client and providing oversight of other support team resources
- Lead meetings with functional/technical consultants and client/end-users as needed
- Minimum 5 years of experience implementing and supporting NetSuite in multiple industries
- Experience with Financial and Supply Chain modules (including inventory, order management, and warehouse & fulfillment)
- Experience leading meetings with client and technical teams
- Experience providing pre-sales support of the NetSuite platform
- NetSuite Certification
Location & Travel:
Remote role for candidates currently in the continental United States.
Travel up to 25% may be possible in the future based on project needs
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
Pre-Sales, ERP, Database, Oracle, Manager, Sales, Technology, Management