|Date Posted||April 23, 2021|
Senior Business Analyst - NetSuite (Must) - BioScience - WMS - Remote - 115k
This Boston based organization is making ground breaking strides in both research and development and is looking for a Senior Business Analyst with NetSuite experience to join their team. This thriving company has been featured in multiple publications for their discoveries and even hosts events for continuous learning. The salary is flexible up to 115k and this position could be remote as long as the candidate is on east coast time.
Role & Responsibilities
- Partner with key stakeholders to elicit and document clear requirements, effectively communicating requirements to the Commercial System Team
- Manage backlog of system change requests, ensuring that the team is doing the right things at the right time in the right way
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong background as a Business Analyst with experience in eliciting and documenting clear business and system requirements, user stories, process/workflow mapping and design, CRM/ERP system testing and validation, creating test scripts and conducting UAT
- NetSuite experience to provide leadership, functional and technical guidance, and support for the implementation of NetSuite's Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Background in supply chain, operations, medical field, Bioscience field or manufacturing strongly preferred
- Salesforce experience a plus as well as other tools such as Celigo and JIRA, communicating with stakeholders
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to further expand your NetSuite career then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and call 718-878-3813.
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.