|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||March 13, 2021|
Remote/ San Francisco NetSuite Accountant - $75,000
Work remotely for a Bio Technology organization based out of San Francisco. My client is developing new ways to improve the lives of those battling tough diseases.
Role & Responsibilities
- Partner with external accountants to report end-of-year taxes.
- Manage the cash flow, financial reporting, and bank statements.
- Conduct and review accounting tasks such as accounts payable and general ledger.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with NetSuite enterprise resource planning
- Knowledge NetSuite
- Inventory and commission reporting within NetSuite
- Experience with AP and GL
- Independent self-motivated worker
As a NetSuite Accountant you are the backbone to any successful organization. If are interested in applying e-mail your resume to Amanda Modly at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.