|Date Posted||April 23, 2021|
Financial Systems Manager
Our client is a leading SAAS company in a niche market, delivering a service and solution in their industry that is unmatched. This company is a true industry disrupter and has a huge impact and opportunity to change the clients they serve drastically, allowing them to compete & grow at a quicker pace with the talent they need to get the job done the right way! The company is growing at a rapid pace and needs a strong Financial Systems Manager of NetSuite to join the team.
Perks of the Financial Systems Manager:
- Strong company values & mission
- Strong compensation plan to include competitive Base comp & bonus.
- Strong benefits plan to include flex PTO, 401k match, and comprehensive medical benefits.
- Technology focused, growth minded, and forward-thinking company.
- Diversified client markets- creating massive growth for the company.
About You, The Financial Systems Manager:
- You possess a 'roll up your sleeves and get things done' attitude.
- You have an unmatched drive for data accuracy and continuous improvement
- You have experience building out processes & systems.
- You are innovative and creative in your approach to find solutions.
- You love a role that is highly strategic in nature.
- You are a proactive problem solver and are strategic in your approach to working to solve, fix, or resolve issues.
- Building relationships with key stakeholders and cross functional teams to understand the needs they have and what they need the system to do comes naturally to you.
- You thrive on being the NetSuite SME and you are ready to bring your knowledge and expertise into a rapidly growing company to make a huge impact.
- You have a strong financial background and have a strong understanding of how the system changes affect the GL.
- You understand the system inside and out and have even written code and script in past roles. Now, you enjoy a collaborative leadership role in which you are responsible for managing and leading a team to implement the changes to the system.
- You have a track record of being highly resourceful and comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment with a high level of autonomy.
- You possess very strong problem-solving and root-cause identification skills.
What will the Financial Systems Manager do?
The Financial Systems Manager will be responsible for supporting a fast-paced multi-state high growth organization through the re-architecture of the utilization of NetSuite.
- Provide internal, ongoing system/technical support and training to NetSuite users, while consistently working toward best practices and process improvements.
- Architect and implement creative solutions to business problems by leveraging out-of-the-box NetSuite functionality, customizations, scripting, and workflows.
- Lead a team of 10-15 individuals to deliver great support and also drive key projects
- Provide NetSuite technical context to discussions about business needs to ensure the company is leveraging native system capabilities wherever possible.
- Research, review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems and processes.
- Build accurate reports/searches as requested by management.
- Manage configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, forms, records, saved searches, and reports and standardize the process that governs these changes.
- Build stable and automated import templates for externally sourced data that is imported into NetSuite via CSV or flat-file exchange.
- Create comprehensive technical documentation for our NetSuite instance, including fully documenting existing and new customizations, scripts, workflows, and defined business processes.
- Build and maintain an internal knowledge base for end-user reference, training, and onboarding. Create and deliver effective end-user training on new processes and system updates that fosters true understanding and user adoption.
- Maintain proper system access for all users and roles. Design custom centers, tabs, and dashboards that make the system efficiently navigable for each role.
- Assist in M&A activity to include mapping and overseeing the NetSuite integration plan
- Monitor and maintain the health of the platform, including system performance, scheduled jobs, and integrations. Ensure system is maintained in a clean and organized manner that is always 'audit ready.'
What we are looking for in a Financial Systems Manager-Netsuite:
- 7+ years of management experience of small teams and cross functional projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Technology related field
- 7-9 years of NetSuite System Applications/Process experience.
- Strong understanding of industry standard business practices in Accounting, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills required; SQL database and reporting/query tool experience a plus
- NetSuite Administrator certification is very strongly preferred.
- Abilities should include: Advanced SuiteFlow, SuiteScript (read and modify; basic write a plus), main-line-false searches, formula-driven search criteria, financial reporting, custom records, advanced HTML/PDF templates, dashboard design, third-party integrations, and CSV imports.
- Experience integrating outside data sources into NetSuite through an integration platform (e.g. Celigo, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel and minor experience with SQL. This includes data validation, pivot tables, and advanced functions.