|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
|Date Posted||January 14, 2021|
This organization is seeking a NetSuite ERP Manager to oversee their NetSuite system. They have a very strong company sustainability mission that everyone is passionate about. They are looking for someone who shares that similar passion as this is as much of a culture fit as it is a skill fit. If you'd like to be the NetSuite analyst/administrator then this is the perfect opportunity!
A look at what will you be doing;
- Administrator for all systems including the ERP (NetSuite)
- Assuring data integrity between various platforms & systems (Celigo)
- Manage custom fields, forms, records, lists, and workflows to meet business requirements
- Monitor and maintain the health of the platform
- Providing front line support for all users with regard to all aspects of NetSuite and data maintenance
- Perform UAT for all new functionality through the company's NetSuite Sandbox environment
- Extensive ERP experience including integrations with 3rd party tools
- CELIGO Experience NEEDED
- Confident in creating NetSuite Workflows, Saved Searches, Analytics Workbooks, Financial Reports
- Able to code logical & functional scripts in SuiteScript
- Strong understanding of common/best practices regarding finances & taxation
- Great communication skills
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to further expand your NetSuite career then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 718-878-3813
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.