|Published||June 5, 2023|
Job Title: NetSuite Developer
Company Overview: Our client is a rapidly growing organization that specializes in providing high-quality services and products to customers. They are currently in the process of re-implementing NetSuite, and as a result, they are seeking a talented NetSuite Developer to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a dynamic organization that values innovation, creativity, and teamwork.
Position Overview: The NetSuite Developer will be responsible for customizing and building out dashboards, workflows, and reports within the NetSuite system. The successful candidate will audit data fields and reporting and address a backlog of items, including setting up A/R automated invoice reminders. Additionally, the NetSuite Developer will set up EDIs with their warehouses and transportation carriers to automate the flow of data.
- Customize and build out dashboards, workflows, and reports within the NetSuite system
- Audit data fields and reporting
- Address a backlog of items, including setting up A/R automated invoice reminders
- Set up EDIs with warehouses and transportation carriers to automate the flow of data
- 3 years of experience with NetSuite development and administration
- Strong technical expertise in customizing workflows, creating reports, and building out dashboards
- Experience with SuiteScript, SuiteTalk, and SuiteFlow
- Familiarity with EDI and automated invoice reminders
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Interview Process: The interview process for this role will be a 2-step process, which is very quick.
Our client is committed to providing a challenging and rewarding work environment, with opportunities for career growth and development. If you are a talented NetSuite Developer who is passionate about building innovative solutions and driving business success, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Vaco values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
Vaco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race (including but not limited to traits historically associated with race such as hair texture and hair style), color, sex (includes pregnancy or related conditions), religion or creed, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, status as a veteran, union membership, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, political affiliation, or any other protected characteristics as required by federal, state or local law.
Vaco LLC and its parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Vaco LLC and its parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] .
Vaco also wants all applicants to know their rights that workplace discrimination is illegal .
Vaco LLC and its parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries ("we," "our," or "Vaco") respects your privacy and are committed to providing transparent notice of our policies.
- California residents may access Vaco's HR Notice at Collection for California Applicants and Employees here .
- Virginia residents may access our state specific policies here .
- Residents of all other states may access our policies here .
- Canadian residents may access our policies in English here and in French here .
- Residents of countries governed by GDPR may access our policies here .
Pay Transparency Notice
Determining compensation for this role (and others) at Vaco depends upon a wide array of factors including but not limited to:
- the individual's skill sets, experience and training;
- licensure and certification requirements;
- office location and other geographic considerations;
- other business and organizational needs.
With that said, as required by local law, Vaco believes that the following salary range referenced above reasonably estimates the base compensation for an individual hired into this position in geographies that require salary range disclosure. The individual may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses.