Oracle NetSuite Business Analyst
|Published||October 7, 2022|
|Location||New York, NY|
Job title: Oracle NetSuite Business Analyst
Location: NYC, NY
Duration: Fulltime/ 12+ Months
- Key Skills & Certification: NetSuite Certified Financial User (Prefer), NetSuite Architecture & reporting, SuiteScript, Cloud concepts, ETL Concepts, Strong Analytical, & Problem-Solving skills, Strong communications skills
- Experiences in years: 7+ Years of experience, 2/3 full NetSuite Software implementation experience
- Strong understanding and full knowledge on NetSuite Software system architecture, roles and permission, workflows (SuiteFlow, SuiteFlex, SuiteTalk) functionality and processes, customization and core NetSuite accounting and finance functionality
- Strong business acumen – Full functional understanding on core accounting processes – Organization Structure - GL, Profit Center, Cost Center, Legal Entity, Order to Cash, procure to Pay, Record to Report, Fix Asset, Cash management, Projects
- Working closely with the business & implementing partner gathering requirements, creating/reviewing use cases, scenarios and developing all documentation
- Assist others - developers, analysts, and designers in conceptualizing and developing new software programs and applications
- Clearly document and articulate As-Is with To-Be business needs and be able to educate users on NetSuite system functionality/features and help bridge the gap on processes as needed
- Support integrations between NetSuite and adjacent systems/internal Horizon applications and document functional and technical requirements
- Assist business and technical teams to design technical solution and develop/enhance processes to resolve moderate to complex business issues, document rules and create mapping documents etc.
- Work with the internal teams and implementation partner teams on automating data integrations with NetSuite
- Assist in data import and export using CSV, API s, or other methods between NetSuite and 3 rd party systems
- Perform data analysis, data sources identification, conduct requirements gathering sessions, meetings, and presentations, implement processes and workflows that improve NetSuite Product customization, integration or operational performance
- Work closely and coordination with cross-functional teams, departments, partner to scope design requirements, overall requirements quality, process workflow etc.
- Document Job aids and participate in training plan/documents, test strategy/plan, cut-over plan etc.
- provided by Dice