|Published||August 5, 2022|
|Location||Salt Lake City, UT|
Connor Group is a specialized professional services firm of Big 4 alumni, industry finance executives, and experts in finance automation and transformation. Our team of highly experienced professionals helps financial executives accomplish their most complex and critical initiatives, including technology implementations, automation, financial operations, technical accounting IPO services, M&A services, managed services. Our clients are the world's top growth companies. We support them as they change the world and create new markets!
Connor Group has served over 800 clients on six continents and has a 54% market share for Silicon Valley IPOs in recent years. Our client portfolio includes multi-billion dollar public, mid cap public, and pre-IPO companies ranging from early stage to late stage. Our goal at Connor Group is to be the most respected and highest quality firm across all of our service lines. We are hired by finance and accounting executives who understand the importance of leveraging their time as well as having a partner that can successfully execute their needs.
As a NetSuite Technical Solution Architect (Manager) in our Center of Excellence (COE) in theFinancial Operations practice, you will join a world class team as a front runner in the technology and NetSuite innovation. Connor Group is a multiyear winner of NetSuite's Partner of the Year award and is an innovator and leader in technology strategy. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most inventive and fast-growing companies, expand your skill set and lead NetSuite projects, helping our clients solve their most complex and business critical needs.
- As a founding member of our COE, work on the most complex and exciting designs
- Work on NetSuite related projects including new implementations, enhancements, and other special projects
- Analyze complex business problems and assess how NetSuite can be implemented to solve these
- Support end-to-end solutioning: design, develop, test, and deploy NetSuite functionality and enhancements to meet client needs
- Provide technical guidance to the client and Connor Group project team
- Educate internal and external audiences on NetSuite best practices
- Participate in the creation and review of all project documentation
- Create and deliver presentations on product demonstrations, technical concepts, solution design, project work plans, delivery approach, milestones, and results to stakeholders
- Work with business leaders, technology teams and vendors to ensure that key success criteria for the project are met within the overall budget and timelines for the project
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Accounting, or the equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience
- NetSuite ERP Consultant and/or SuiteCloud Developer certification
- 3+ years of direct NetSuite experience
- In depth knowledge of the NetSuite platform, its integration capabilities and data structures
- Proficiency in SuiteScript, SuiteFlow, and/or NetSuite custom reporting
- Demonstrated experience in testing, validation, quality assurance, user acceptance testing, and related disciplines
- Strong knowledge of key financial processes such as Quote to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report, etc.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong data analysis skills
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, writing and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial nature, self-motivated, ethical and dependable
Other Preferred Qualifications:
- CPA and/or Master's degree
- Additional NetSuite certifications
- Implementation experience with NetSuite Multi-book, Inventory, and Advanced Revenue Management
- Exposure to ASC-606 (revenue recognition)
Connor Group is committed to an inclusive and welcoming office culture. We offer a comprehensive benefits package (dental, health, and vision) to all employees. Additional perks include quarterly and monthly events for employees and their families, team retreats, free food, and wide-ranging opportunities for career development. Hungry for accelerated career growth? Passionate about helping companies succeed? Send us your resume; we'll connect if there's a match.
#LI-Remote #LI-Hybrid #LI-Onsite