|Published||August 5, 2022|
|Location||Solana Beach, CA|
As a NetSuite Business Systems Analyst, you are passionate about combining your knowledge of accounting principles and processes with a demonstrated track record of designing and implementing systems to connect each and every piece of a business back into NetSuite. You are the kind of individual who dives deep into root cause analysis and will architect and deliver scalable solutions.
At Scientist.com, you will work closely with Technology and Operations, as well as Finance and Accounting to transform business requirements into system capability.
What youll be doing
- Design, manage and communicate out a software development lifecycle for Netsuite projects.
- Build, develop and test detailed scripted customized solutions and prototypes.
- Train and help business users complete their daily tasks effectively.
- Support ongoing NetSuite implementation and other adjacent applications.
- Troubleshoot issues that arise during configuration sessions.
- Provide on-going post implementation support to optimize user adoption and NetSuite configuration.
- Partner with Accounting, Finance and Operations to define business processes and associated system requirements.
- Lead system implementation projects and deliver key artifacts including requirements documentation, systems configuration, user acceptance testing, issue identification and resolution.
Qualifications youll need
- Bachelors degree in technical field (Computer Science, Information systems or a similar field) with some accounting knowledge preferred
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with NetSuite
- Ability to thrive under extreme uncertainty
- Full NetSuite life cycle implementation experience
- NetSuite Administrator-level knowledge of roles, permissions, custom objects, scripting, workflows, reports, and dashboards, including advanced saved search and report building experience
- Working knowledge of NetSuite's advanced financials, fixed asset management, advanced procurement, advanced inter-company, multi-book accounting, SuiteBilling, SuiteAnalytics, SuiteBuilder, and SuiteFlow.
- Knowledge of core accounting processes such as procure to pay, record to report, hire to retire, Design to build and order to cash
- Applied domain experience working with NetSuite in a software subscription-based environment
- Experience with NetSuite integrations with Salesforce, PunchOut2Go and other business systems
- The following are not required, but preferred: NetSuite certification; experience with BI tools including Tableau, PowerBI; interest in learning other business systems
Benefits you'll enjoy
- Stock options at a rapid-growing start-up company
- Competitive salary, stock and cash bonus pools
- Full medical and dental coverage
- 401K matching
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation, flexible work hours
- In-office lunches, cold brew, kombucha, use of company surfboards
Our mission is to empower and connect scientists worldwide. By transforming the way scientific research is performed, our Science as a Service platform accelerates discoveries that cure disease, address climate change and help secure global food and energy supplies. We believe that our Solutions can change the life sciences industry and help cure all human diseases by 2050.
Scientist.coms Science as a Service platform is transforming pharmaceutical and biotech R&D and creating a world in which research scientists are limited only by their imagination. The company was founded in 2007, launched a public marketplace in 2008 and built its first enterprise marketplace for Pfizer in 2009. Today, clients include most of the worlds top pharmaceutical companies, 100+ biotechnology companies and the US National Institutes of Health (NIH). Research providers in over 100 countries use Scientist.com to offer more than 4,000 services across multiple research areas. We combine sophisticated AI technology with white-glove Research Concierge support to enable researchers to run more innovative experiments faster and cheaper.
Scientist.com firmly believes that our employees are the most important piece of the equation of our success, so we bring together people from a wide variety of professional and personal backgrounds. We hire people for their innovative spirit and collaborative nature, with the hopes that each individual will help grow the company in new ways, and in turn further develop their own expertise and abilities. Each member of the team should be fully committed to contributing to the overall success of the companys mission over personal brand. We also strongly support maintaining work/life balance so that employees feel supported in both their personal and professional lives.
Scientist.com Hiring Philosophy
Scientist.com is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If youre interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment we encourage you to apply!