|December 7, 2023
Our client is looking for a Netsuite Analyst to join their growing team. This is a full-time in office position in Phoenix, AZ and has an estimated salary range around
Role Responsibilities include:
- Troubleshoot and resolve NetSuite integration issues.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with Item, BOM, and Assembly records in NetSuite.
- Assist Cost Accountant with troubleshooting issues with NetSuite Standard Costing and Standard Cost processes.
- Data cleansing records for Manufacturing, Operations & Finance.
- Ad hoc reporting in NetSuite (Create and maintain Saved Searches & Reports)
- Monitor and troubleshoot Work Order errors.
- Investigate negative inventory issues and work with Operations and Finance on resolution.
- Assist in the creation and testing of custom solutions in NetSuite.
- Build, monitor, and manage NetSuite workflows.
- Assist in the maintenance and creation of custom user roles and permissions in NetSuite.
- Maintain CSV import template library and saved imports.
- Document NetSuite Processes and integrations. Maintain a NetSuite process library.
- Conduct NetSuite training.
- Support Celigo integration platform for Sales Order and Fulfillments Integration.
- Research issues in Execution Logs for RESTlet and SuiteScript
- Technically inclined with problem-solving skills
- Understanding of ERP operational processes and requirements (Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Design to Build, Plan to Make)
- Experience working with Manufacturing Data (Item, BOM, Assembly, Standard Costing)
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of an organization
- Demonstrate strong focus on quality outcomes and customer satisfaction.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to take direction, as well as work autonomously.
- Ability to influence and work collaboratively with development teams.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with business users, software developers, other cross-functional co-workers, and outside partners.
- Motivated self-starter who can manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously with a positive, can-do attitude.
- At least 3 years of experience working with information technologies and systems analysis
- Proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions
- Experience installing, configuring, documenting, testing, training, and implementing new applications and systems
- Ability to prepare clear and meaningful analysis and communicate results in person and via client materials to a variety of audiences
- Ability to be flexible to and adapt to the dynamic nature of multiple projects and business priorities
- NetSuite Proficiency
- Experience in agile project management and agile project management tools (Jira)
- Background in manufacturing systems analysis
- Experience with building or managing systems integrations