|Date Posted||March 11, 2021|
NetSuite Systems Administrator - $100k - Remote - Permanent position
A company in the food manufacturing industry is looking to hire a highly motivated NetSuite systems administrator to a Permanent position. Ready and willing to work in a fast paced environment, contributing to the operational and financial success of the company. It is an exciting, quickly growing company looking to bring on a NetSuite Systems Administrator.
- Subject Matter expert in NetSuite who can provide desktop support to employees using knowledge of NetSuite and critical thinking skills to solve problems and assist internal stakeholders.
- Provide NetSuite support for all record & transaction types
- Work closely with integration teams to resolve any issues and to roll out custom solutions to support new business processes.
- Support all departments with data analysis, reporting and dashboards.
- Document procedures, workflows, and user guides.
- Must be able to Able to create a project timeline and maintain those deadlines throughout the project lifecycle.
- Prior experience having full NetSuite Administration rights with Saved Searches, Dashboards, and WorkFlows
- Minimum bachelor's degree (B.S.) in related field or equivalent.
- Extensive and comprehensive knowledge of NetSuite is a must!
- Team Player willing to work with other employees to solve problems and answer questions related to NetSuite.
- Unique opportunity to join a growing brand in an interesting and exciting industry.
- Competitive Pay and benefits available.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- If you think this is a position you might be interested and meet the qualifications please feel free to contact me at 347-352-0629 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Anderson Frank International is the global leader for NetSuite recruitment, advertising more NetSuite jobs than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NetSuite market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any NetSuite candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.