NetSuite System Consultant
|Published||March 7, 2023|
|Location||New York, NY|
Fòs Feminista is an intersectional feminist organization centered around the sexual and reproductive rights and needs of women, girls, and gender-diverse people. Led and governed by the Global South, Fòs Feminista works as an alliance of organizations in 40+ countries worldwide to advance sexual and reproductive health, rights, and justice. Fòs Feminista is both the connective tissue that links these diverse partners in an alliance and an active participant in the broader ecosystem of actors working on sexual and reproductive health, rights, and justice (SRHRJ). Fòs Feminista orchestrates transnational and transregional action by connecting partners throughout the SRHRJ ecosystem, amplifying innovative partner-led solutions to SRHRJ issues, and catalyzing funding and political will for an intersectional feminist agenda on SRHRJ.
We recognize that the ability of women, girls, and gender-diverse people to make free and informed choices about their sexual and reproductive lives, including to access safe and legal abortion, is central to their life plans and to achieving gender and reproductive justice. Together with partners in the Alliance, we provide access to sexual and reproductive health care and services, including contraception, abortion, and care for victims of gender-based violence, and we reach young people with comprehensive sexuality education. We are at the forefront of advocating for sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR) from an intersectional lens in national, regional, and global spaces, coordinating with our partners to ensure that diverse experiences, priorities, and voices of the Global South are represented in these spaces. And we strengthen intersectional feminist movements and organizations by creating and holding space for partners to participate in an international community built on feminist values of sharing power, diversity, mutual learning, and solidarity, and to access resources to strengthen their work.
Seeking a consultant who has an expertise in the area of accounting systems including Business Central, NetSuite, Quickbooks, OpenEMR.
Scope of Work
- Support financial systems using NetSuite, report generation and budgeting process
- Collaborate with OpenEMR and NetSuite integration where applies.
- Serve as technical liaison between software representatives, Fòs Feminista systems consultants and partners during discovery, planning, configuration, training, and implementation phases of Participate in system planning and project status meetings with Partners, systems personnel and consultants.
- Maintain and update the configuration workbooks containing Chart of Accounts, vendor, customer, inventory product, and segment/dimension data. Upload and verify data in NetSuite sandbox and production
- Prepare budget and financial reports using Netsuite Analytics, Netsuite Standard Reports as reporting tools, in combination with Excel formatting and pivoting tools, including the importing and exporting processes where
- Respond to Fòs Feminista financial system support requests and contact software partner Helpdesk and Consultants to escalate unresolved Track FAQ and organize user documentation for dissemination on Fòs Feminista financial system discussion forum.
- Provision of remote and onsite training on Budgeting, Reporting and Analytics tool and data transferal between Netsuite, Excel a/o other export format.
- Conduct additional financial systems testing, analysis and market review requested by Fòs Feminista.
- 10+ years pf experience in accounting systems
- Knowledge of terminology related to sexual and reproductive healthcare, and ICD10 CODING
- Work experience managing Open EMR, Quickbooks, NetSuite
- Fully Bilingual English-Spanish, both written and spoken at the college level
- Bachelor's degree and/or professional certification in accounting and information systems
- Knowledge of accounting and medical inventory operations and procedures of health organizations
Location: This position will work remotely.
Deadline: the deadline for application submission is February 28, 2023.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Fòs Feminista is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to advancing sexual and reproductive health, rights, and justice and dismantling inequities from an intersectional feminist lens. Reproductive justice, racial justice, and diversity are driving forces for us.
Fòs Feminista provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender expression or identify, health status, history of conflict with the law, migrant status, national origin, parental or pregnancy status, partnership status, political belief, poverty, race, religion, sexual identity of orientation, sex, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected category under federal, state, and local laws.
At Fòs Feminista we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices and experiences of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from all kinds of backgrounds to build a workforce that is diverse and inclusive of people who are from marginalized or excluded groups.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.