|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||January 14, 2021|
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
In this role you will be responsible for the implementation and ongoing management of NetSuite and other financial systems. You will be Product Owner of the system(s) and look for ways to increase system efficiency, implement system best practices, provide support, and lead any system projects.
This is a B2B software company that has experienced tremendous growth in recent years. With their growth comes the need to expand their Accounting & Finance operations, which includes financial systems. You will join a growing department and have the opportunity to help mold how the team works on a daily basis by implementing best practices and processes.
- Work closely with users to provide support and implement best practices
- Provide ongoing maintenance and testing for system enhancements
- Make recommendations to leadership team on system configurations
- Manage relationship with third party NetSuite vendor
- Analyze benefits of third party application integrations with NetSuite
- 5+ years of hands-on NetSuite experience
- Experience with full life-cycle NetSuite implementation(s)
- Strong understanding of basic accounting principles
- Extensive experience supporting and configuring NetSuite Financial modules
- Experience supporting third party integrated applications
- Experience supporting business leaders with reporting
- NetSuite certifications preferred
This position is offering a competitive compensation package including base salary, annual bonus, unlimited PTO, and equity for the right candidate.