|Published||November 9, 2022|
Blu Banyan is an award-winning NetSuite Solution Partner and SuiteApp developer with extensive experience in ERP consulting, implementation and professional services, especially in the solar, manufacturing, wholesale distribution, and apparel sectors.
Who we are
Our mission at BluBanyan is to enhance and accelerate our client's success through product and service expertise and innovation, with complete customer commitment in all that we do. Whether for new implementations, BluBanyan products to special projects, ongoing support, extra training our expert teams consistently help clients meet their goal of superior business outcomes, and string ROI on their investments. We achieve this by fully engaging with the particular challenges of each client's business, developing solutions that address explicit and implicit barriers to achieving greater productivity and profitability. We take our role as global citizens seriously and donate 5% of our annual profits to worthy non-profit organizations.
Come grow with us!
Great people are the foundation of what makes our business culture. We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity, helping to guide you in your career goals and aspirations. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value ranks our company amongst the top places to work. Learn more about what working at BluBanyan can mean for you!
As a NetSuite Support Consultant, you will partner and collaborate with teammates cross-functionally to understand needs, present options, and facilitate the selection, planning, building and delivery of solutions.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a NetSuite Support Consultant, Our NetSuite practice is rapidly growing. If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment with positive energy, great people and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we are currently looking for someone who has a strong background with NetSuite implementations, support and ERP Consulting.
A NetSuite Support Consultant, is primarily responsible for the planning, execution, and delivery of client projects. This role guides business engagement to deliver a flexible and scalable solution. The project manager works collaboratively with teams to ensure client projects deliver project scope on time, on budget and with high-quality deliverables. The ideal candidate will work in a team environment on NetSuite related projects including new implementations, enhancements, integrations, support and other special projects.
- Respond to support requests within the contracted response time
- Track and manage open cases to resolution within ticketing system
- Troubleshoot issues in NetSuite and related products
- Experience interacting with NetSuite Support
- Gather client requirements and document functional specifications
- Perform system testing and end user client training
- Create / troubleshoot financial statements using NetSuite or other financial reporting solutions
- Troubleshoot and support NetSuite applications
- Complete project tasks as assigned, on time and budget
Skills and experience
- 2+ years experience working with NetSuite with a passion for cloud-based solutions and technology
- Demonstrated understanding of business processes to include Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report, Revenue Recognition, and Fixed Assets
- Understanding of business practices related to Accounting/ERP (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Invoicing, Order Management, etc.)
- Experience supporting NetSuite integrated applications (Avalara, Expensify, RF Smart, Celigo)
- Ability to define, create and complete project deliverables with minimal guidance
- Ability to independently manage individual time and tasks
- Ability to quickly adapt to new requirements and changing situations
- 100% Fully remote
- Limited travel < 10%
- Health, dental, vision
- Generous PTO
- Company resources provisioned
- Professional development/certifications
- Direct hire