|Date Posted||March 30, 2021|
Supply Chain Manager; NetSuite On-Site in Norco, CA
NetSuite Supply Chain Manager
Anderson Frank, Our laser-focus on NetSuite means our consultants are technically competent product experts, with a depth of knowledge that can't be rivalled by other agencies. We understand the value of your skills and leverage this expertise to secure the best outcome for you.
As the Supply Chain Manager you will develop and execute an integrated strategy related to current and future needs and distribution road-map to deliver low cost, high quality products, industry-leading flexibility, and customer satisfaction. This position will head up a team that will review KPIs and assist with improving processes and putting new ones into place. Some responsibilities include:
- Analyse large data sets from various systems to create summary reports
- Report on progress; communicate with internal and external stakeholders and presents findings to clients
- Identify client's problems specific to supply chain, identify and communicate opportunities
- Develop business processes and explore new tools / technology that can be used to scale and increase work flow deficiencies of the Optimisation services
- Identify opportunities to improve service value, expand functionality, and/or increase scalability
- 5+ years of work experience in a Supply Chain Management or related leadership role
- Technical knowledge of NetSuite saved searches, work flows, form customisation's, custom reporting, etc.
- Work Experience in Food & Beverage, Pharma., Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Logistics, or Operations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Project Management Background
- Solution development and implementation experience.
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities; APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Stephanie at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call me at 480-530-2023.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.