|Location||Fort Lauderdale, FL|
|Date Posted||March 30, 2021|
Position: NetSuite SuiteCommerce Administrator
We are seeking a full-time, NetSuite SuiteCommerce Administrator in the Fort Lauderdale, FL area! Our client is a leading manufacturer and distributer within the swimming pool industry world-wide.
- Employee Owned with outstanding retirement program (ESOP)
- Fun and supportive work culture
- Onsite gym and great wellness program
- Opportunity for training and advancement
In this role, you will have the opportunity to be an integral piece of a new company wide ERP & eCommerce platform transition. You'll be providing administration, support and collaborating with various departments on the the NetSuite SuiteCommerce platform. You'll be working closely with Sales and Marketing Teams to assist with needed changes to the platform and providing training. Working with customers to get them up on running on eCommerce sites. You'll also collaborate with the NetSuite Project Manager and other 3rd party vendors. Great opportunity to become a subject matter expert and for growth!
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE & QUALITIES:
- 1+ years experience working with SuiteCommerce or Oracle NetSuite.
- Experience doing administration and providing end-user support/training using NetSuite, SuiteCommerce or similar.
- Experience making configurations to stores, creating reports, saved searches and customer records.
- Report design, implementation and management providing dashboard, reports, financial support.
- Collaborate with various departments to assess business requirements, and to formulate project plans to address the needs using SuiteCommerce and compatible tools.
- Create custom workflow and support existing scripts to support customer service needs and create solutions to meet company objectives.
- Experience creating documentation and training material.
- Experienced with Office 365 and Excel.
- Comfortable working with 3rd party vendors.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to write scripts within NetSuite SuiteCommerce.
- Creating and maintaining API's for 3rd party vendors and customers.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
REQUIRED WORK AUTHORIZATION:
- Must have current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Full-Time / Permanent
- Fort Lauderdale, FL area
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k w/ company match, ESOP retirement program, PTO, Tuition Reimbursement, Onsite gym, etc.