|Date Posted||December 25, 2020|
NetSuite Staff/Senior Accountant Positions
Salary: 75-95k USD
Location: DMV (Remote)
A growing manufacturing company is looking for an Accountant to help their team prepare and maintain financial records to track the organization's assets, liabilities, profit, and loss, and other financial activates. As a growing company, you would have a lot of opportunities for mobility within the organization!
Role & Responsibilities
- Daily reconciliation of all bank accounts, PayPal accounts, credit card accounts
- Prepares monthly balance sheets, income statements, and profit and loss statements.
- Codes invoices, set up new accounts, reconcile accounts and closes the monthly books.
- Maintains knowledge of acceptable accounting practices and procedures.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Business Administration
- Strong NetSuite experience
- 5+ years of accounting experience (A/P, A/R, Month End Close)
- CPA is not required but a plus
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities now, email your resume to Matthew Erhard at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call me directly at 347-783-6942
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.