|Date Posted||March 4, 2021|
Anderson Frank has partnered with a rapidly growing remote organization looking for a motivated Accounting professional to be a main contributor in their accounting team as they continue to scale. In this role, you'll be responsible for performing core accounting procedures and helping build out the accounting team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Review and manage accounting processes including - general ledger activities, month-end close, account reconciliation, accounts receivable, invoicing, accounts payable, receiving, and payment processing.
- Reconcile all bank statements and monthly financial reporting.
- Works with external accounting accountant to gather reporting for year-end tax return preparation.
- Cash flow management.Coordinate activities with 3PL Warehouses.
Skills & Qualifications
- NetSuite ERP experience (required)
- Commission Reporting
- Ability to work independently and self-motivated
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible PTO
- Bonus Period
Anderson Frank International is the global leader for NetSuite recruitment, advertising more NetSuite jobs than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NetSuite market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any NetSuite candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the NetSuite market, some of the opportunities, and NetSuite jobs that are available I can be contacted at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 347-783-6741. Please see www.andersonfrank.com for more fantastic NetSuite opportunities!