|Date Posted||February 18, 2021|
This company is Atlanta based, and is looking for candidates to be in Atlanta.
The Senior NetSuite Project Manger's role is responsible for leading global roll-outs of the NetSuite system as well as post Go-Live enhancement projects in order to maximize the functionality of the system. You will help define the strategic roadmap in addition to acting as a business consultant in the design of how new requirements should be configured in NetSuite as well as any system integrations feeding into the ERP (ex. Salesforce).
- Project Manage the implementations, including third-party relationships, for NetSuite company-wide for M&A integrations and other enhancements in a multi-currency setup
- Document the requirements for the accounting requirements for the new acquisitions and communicate these requirements to the third-party consultants
- Understand and help strategize the best working solutions for new processes
- Perform initial testing and training for new functionality in NetSuite
- Coordinate resource management expectations for the regional accounting teams with the third-party consultants
- Gather the data for the Go-Lives and explain the import templates to the local teams; validate the format of the data is correct
- Translating and refining the acquired companies' various Order to Cash and Procure-to-Pay, and Multi-currency process flows in NetSuite
- Act as the primary point of contact during and post Go-Live to help identify and resolve any issues that may come up
- Achieve predetermined Go-Live target deadlines; identify and notify management of any risks or road blocks as they arise
- Oversee integration of data between other business systems (e.g. Dell Boomi integration between NetSuite and Salesforce)
- NetSuite Certification: Experience with NetSuite's One World ERP functionality including Record to Report, Quote to Cash (ARM), CoA & Financial Segments, International Taxes, Inter Company transactions and multiple currencies required
- Prior experience with project management, system implementation, and system integration experience specific to NetSuite