|Date Posted||April 24, 2021|
THE TEAM - Enterprise & Cloud Applications
Our Enterprise & Cloud Applications team is comprised of functional and technical experts in the areas of NetSuite, Oracle Cloud (ERP and EPM), OneStream, and Dynamics/Business Central. Tackle the challenges that come with implementing, optimizing, and maintaining cloud investments. Whether implementing a cloud solution or enhancing and extending an existing cloud environment, we help organizations get the most out of technology investments, including New System and Module Implementations, System Integrations, Upgrade Assessments, Application Upgrades, and Business Process Optimization.
- Work on NetSuite related projects including new implementations, enhancements, integrations, support and other special projects.
- Perform in a leadership role (functional role and solution architect) within the NetSuite Practice.
- Lead project teams, share your individual subject matter expertise and be a primary liaison to our clients.
- Identify, design and implement creative business solutions to continually improve the firm's methodology and approach.
- Manage client relationships with an eye toward identifying and closing on new business opportunities.
- Create and deliver presentations on technical concepts, project work plans, delivery approach, milestones, and results to client stakeholders.
- Engage with clients and colleagues on revenue recognition solution support.
- Review team progress to ensure compliance with work program and professional standards.
- Educate internal and external audiences on NetSuite best practices.
- Actively participate in career development activities and technical training of staff.
- 5+ years of direct NetSuite implementation, upgrade, and support experience.
- Experience facilitating design and configuration of NetSuite.
- Full, life-cycle implementation experience with Multi-book, Advanced Revenue Management, OpenAir, and Professional Services Automation.
- ASC-606 (revenue recognition) experience.
- Experience with SuiteScript, SuiteFlow, Integrations, and Reporting experience.
- Experience with data conversions, interfaces/integrations, reporting, and customizations to NetSuite applications.
- Ability to lead workshops, including the gathering/documenting of requirements and use-cases and recommendation of envisioned processes.
- Strong business skills and experience in accounting, finance or operations.
- Ability to assess functional and technical gaps in designs.
- Ability to define and articulate Business Benefits and Costs.
- Experience developing detailed work plans for project activities within scope of application responsibility.
- Experience training and supporting end users in NetSuite.
- Experience testing NetSuite application instances to successfully validate application setups, including input to test plans, test scenarios, and test scripts is required.
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and build teams that deliver services and solutions that surpass client expectations.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, IT, or related field.
- Willingness to travel up to 50%.
- NetSuite SuiteFoundation, NetSuite Certified ERP Consultant, Multi-book, Advanced Revenue Management, or OpenAir Certifications.
- 8+ years of Tier 1 or Tier 2 consulting experience.
- Experience managing technical development by acting as a liaison between the technical team and the user community is strongly preferred.
- CPA, PMP or MBA.