|Date Posted||April 23, 2021|
THE TEAM - Enterprise & Cloud Applications
Our Enterprise & Cloud Applications team is comprised of functional and technical experts in the areas of NetSuite, Oracle Cloud (ERP and EPM), OneStream, and Dynamics/Business Central. Tackle the challenges that come with implementing, optimizing, and maintaining cloud investments. Whether implementing a cloud solution or enhancing and extending an existing cloud environment, we help organizations get the most out of technology investments, including New System and Module Implementations, System Integrations, Upgrade Assessments, Application Upgrades, and Business Process Optimization.
- Work on NetSuite related projects including new implementations, enhancements, integrations, support and other special projects.
- Share your individual subject matter expertise and be a liaison to our clients.
- Engage with clients and colleagues on revenue recognition solution support.
- Create and deliver presentations on technical concepts, project work plans, delivery approach, milestones, and results to client stakeholders.
- Educate internal and external audiences on NetSuite best practices.
- Identify, design and implement creative business solutions to continually improve the firm's methodology and approach.
- 1+ years of direct NetSuite implementation, upgrade, and support experience.
- 3+ years of Tier 1 or Tier 2 consulting experience.
- Experience facilitating design and configuration of NetSuite.
- Strong business skills and experience in accounting, finance or operations.
- Experience with data conversions, interfaces/integrations, reporting, and customizations to NetSuite applications.
- Experience testing NetSuite application instances to successfully validate application setups, including input to test plans, test scenarios, and test scripts.
- Ability to assess functional and technical gaps in designs.
- Ability to define and articulate Business Benefits and Costs.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, IT, or related field.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% or more.
- Experience with full lifecycle NetSuite implementations.
- PMP or MBA.
- NetSuite SuiteFoundation, NetSuite Certified ERP Consultant, Multi-book, Advanced Revenue Management, or OpenAir Certifications.
- SuiteScript, SuiteFlow, Integrations, and Reporting experience.
- Experience managing technical development by acting as a liaison between the technical team and the user community.