NetSuite – Senior Consultant 1
|Published||March 15, 2023|
Are you an intellectually curious, deal oriented professional who enjoys coming up with innovative solutions to complex business issues? Connor Group is seeking professionals who want to build off their existing accounting, operational, and industry experience. We execute finance projects and digital solutions projects that add value to our clients within their finance, accounting, and operations, and technology departments. From complex technical accounting and financial reporting issues to implementing modern technologies to finance software implementation and automation, joining Connor Group will help you exponentially to further develop your career and expand your experience base.
Connor Group is a specialized professional services firm of Big 4 alumni, and industry executives and technology architects. Our team of highly experienced professionals assists financial executives with their most complex business needs, including Accounting Advisory, Digital Solutions, Financial Operations, IPO, M&A, and Managed Services.
As a NetSuite Senior Consultant 1 in our Digital Solutions practice, you will join a world-class NetSuite team. Connor Group is a multi-year winner of NetSuite's Partner of the Year award and is the innovator and leader in technology strategy. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most inventive and fast-growing companies, learn and expand your NetSuite skill set, as well as help our clients solve their most complex and business-critical needs.
• Work in a team environment on NetSuite related projects including new implementations, enhancements, integrations, support, and other special projects
• Meet with business leaders, decision makers and end users to define business requirements and systems goals
• Document and develop business processes flows, requirements and design
• Create, customize, and manage NetSuite fields, workflows, roles/permissions, custom objects, custom records, scripts, reports, saved searches, dashboards, etc.
• Identify test criteria and test new functionality/enhancements
• Provide training to end users
• Assist with preparation of the project status report, project timeline and project budget
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Accounting, or the equivalent
• 1-2 years of NetSuite experience
• Strong knowledge of key financial processes such as Quote to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report, etc.
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation, writing and communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; intellectual curiosity
• Entrepreneurial nature, self-motivated, ethical, and dependable
• Willingness to travel up to 25%, including international travel
• CPA and/or Master's degree
• NetSuite certification
Connor Group is committed to celebrating the value of diversity in a globally connected business world. Our team culture is collaborative and encourages team members to take initiative. Our professionals are committed to excellence, growth, and integrity. By focusing on innovation, we continue to raise the bar on excellence and deliver greater value to our clients.
At Connor Group, our professionals are provided with resources and opportunities to help achieve their professional goals while maintaining a healthy and happy work life balance. From health insurance packages and wellness programs to our one-on-one coaching program and career development opportunities, we empower our professionals by investing in their growth, health, and happiness.