|Published||June 22, 2022|
Gather, analyze, and document business requirements for internal customers. Ensure technology solutions align with business needs and strategic goals. Research, design, document, test and leverage business solutions. Assist in defining and planning departmental project roadmaps. Partner with clients and manage prioritization and delivery of IT services for an application module or subject area.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Own all aspects of the NetSuite ERP and connected operational systems for your areas of expertise, including configuration, testing of system changes, system upgrades, integrations and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities
- Plan and consult with customers on business process improvements in order to configure the system features/functions to client requirements and needs.
- Work as a team with other consultants to assess implementation needs, craft innovative solutions and implement these plans to a level which exceed expectations.
- Cleanse/import data as needed and document deliverables and completed activities.
- Train associates on various aspects of an implementation and delegate work based on availability and experience.
- Act as lead and subject matter expert for a specific area of NetSuite, either through vertical expertise or deep product knowledge on specific functionality.
- Opportunity to work remotely from any location in the US
- You have experience & understanding one of/several of the following NetSuite areas:
- Security Administration
- Business Financials and Accounting
- Supply Chain Management
- Managing and Documenting Projects
- Order Processing
- Inventory Management
Nature and Scope
- Identifies key barriers/core problems and applies problem solving skills in order to deal creatively with complex situations. Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems. Makes decisions under conditions of uncertainty, sometimes with incomplete information, that produce effective end results.
- Independently performs assignments with instruction limited to results expected. Determines and develops approach to solutions. Receives technical guidance only on unusual or complex problems or issues.
- May oversee the completion of projects and assignments, including planning, assigning, monitoring and reviewing progress and accuracy of work, evaluating results, etc. Contributes to employees professional development but does not have hiring or firing authority.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Typically requires overnight travel 5% to 20% of the time.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age or older
- Must pass pre-employment assessment(s) if applicable
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in related discipline. Generally 5-8 years of experience in related field; certification is required in some areas OR MS/MA and generally 3-5 years of experience in related field. Certification is required in some areas.
- Collaborate closely between ERP support and Development, business Operations and field associates to integrate highly efficient and valuable IT services.
- Ensure superior support for NetSuite in a complex matrixed accountability structure in IT and Field Operations.
- Fosters data driven conversations around the organization.
- Maintains and enhances enterprise Incident Management, Problem Management, Knowledge Management and Service Request processes.
- Ability to coordinate, communicate, and manage at all levels in the organization.
- Leads with an "excellence in operations" mindset.
- NetSuite Certification preferred – SuiteFoundation, Administrator, SuiteAnalytics, etc.
- Three-to-five years of hands-on experience with NetSuite, with integrations, customizations and data migration desired.
- Experience overseeing NetSuite integration, implementation and testing.
- Maintain NetSuite updates, create configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet the business needs.
- Provide on-going systems and technical support for the NetSuite system.
- Familiarity with the NetSuite dashboard and can provide users with relevant reports and KPIs.
- Specializes in NetSuite ERP with prior experience in one or more functional areas. NetSuite CRM and eCommerce desirable.
- Three to Five years hands-on experience with NetSuite.
- Netsuite dashboard.
- NetSuite ERP.
- Certification preferred: SuiteFoundations, Administrator, Suite Analytics.
- Experience Leading large initiatives.
About Core & Main
Based in St. Louis, Core & Main is a leading distributor of water, sewer, storm drain and fire protection products in the United States. Operating approximately 275 branches nationwide, the company combines local expertise with a national supply chain to provide contractors and municipalities innovative solutions for new construction and aging infrastructure. Core & Main’s 3,500 plus associates are committed to the safe distribution of water and fire protection to help communities thrive. Visit www.coreandmain.com to learn more.
Core & Main is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment at Core & Main is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Core & Main does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship, or any other basis protected by law.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.