|Date Posted||January 14, 2021|
NetSuite Senior Accountant- $75K- Hanover, MD
Want to join a team with over 50 years of combined experience in the art sector? Company seeking highly organized NetSuite Senior Accountant who can work independently to track, maintain and prepare financial activities. In this position you will complete daily accounting functions and have a high attention to detail in addition to strong problem solving skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Daily reconciliation of all bank accounts(including payroll, customer accounts+ other financial accounts)
- Handle daily accounting in addition to monitoring activity of orders(including invoice verification..etc)
- File Tax Forms(federal, state and local gov)
- Manage purchasing and invoice systems
- Prepare monthly statements and balance sheets
- Verify payments and reconcile accounts
- Perform other assigned duties including other NetSuite responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration 2+ years of related field experience required (A/P, A/R, Bank Reconciliation, Month End Close)
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Strong knowledge of Excel & MS Word
- Strong knowledge of Accounting Software & Database Management
- Strong NetSuite Experience
If you or anyone you know is interested contact me via:
Phone: 347-391-1123 or Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US, advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most US key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy.