|Date Posted||February 18, 2021|
NetSuite Senior Accountant-Competitive Salary ON SITE in Norco, CA
NetSuite Sr. Accountant
Anderson Frank has an international presence, which means we can find you the right role, anywhere in the world. There shouldn't be any borders when it comes to landing your dream job. With offices in Europe, North America, and Asia Pacific, our global footprint allows us to help you take the next steps in your career even if that means relocating to another country.
An exclusive food and beverage client of mine in the Norco, CA area is looking for a NetSuite Senior Accountant, responsible for handling many day-to-day and month end tasks within the accounting department; including account reconciliations, data entry and management of accounting systems. This position requires a level of independent thinking and above average analytic skills to allow for high level problem-solving.
- Prepare accurate, timely journal entries in accordance with our established schedule and with input from the rest of the accounting department.
- Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts.
- Prepare flux and variance explanations as part of the monthly close process for assigned areas.
- Optimise processes and procedures
- Play a key role in general process improvements.
- Analyse financial statements for discrepancies and other issues that should be brought to the Accounting Manager's attention
- Summarises financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls.
- Provide assistance in ad-hoc / special projects as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4-5 years minimum related experience in the food and beverage industry preferred
- Experience with NetSuite is REQUIRED
- Experience with ASC606 and ASC 642
- Ability to multitask, demonstrating excellent critical thinking skills, problem-solving skills and a strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to interact at all levels of the organisation
- Someone with a proactive, self-directed approach, ability to think creatively and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- A strong work ethic and exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a deadline-driven, team-oriented environment
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Los Angeles APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Stephanie at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call me at 480-530-2023
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.