|Published||June 16, 2022|
|Location||605 E. Huntington Drive, Monrovia, California|
We are looking for a top performing Netsuite Projects Coordinator for a healthcare company operating in a fast paced, dynamic, high volume environment.
This is a responsible company position for a dynamic, experienced, and motivated individual who reports to the ERP Manager - NetSuite. The key focus to start will be: Financial and Supply Chain Modules as well as multiple integrations ranging from Salesforce through Celigo integrations to home grown integrations with our 3pl Warehouses and Field Operations Order Management tools. Collaborating internally with members of the financial team, ERP team, supply chain and other teams. This person will be responsible for understanding requirements and translating them into actionable deliverables under direct supervision of ERP Manager.
Under supervision of ERP Manager, this position shall be helping for the overall development, delivery, maintenance, continuity, and support of our core implemented NetSuite ERP modules and all supporting integrations. Additionally, the role will be charged with working across business teams to build and maintain connectors with other software such as Salesforce and UKG HR Workforce.
The person will help to ensure that the functionality of NetSuite and supporting systems are optimized and all users are well positioned with the training and knowledge needed to effectively use the systems to their fullest.
Help ERP Manager in the following functional areas:
- Maintain system controls for NetSuite and other assigned systems.
- Translate new business requirements into technical designs.
- Develop, test, release and support any organization initiatives from a technical perspective.
- Provide user support with regards to all aspects of our core systems, including system documentation and training materials.
- Maintain proper system access for all user roles.
- Perform regular data audits, check error logs, and resolve issues identified.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customization, and integration.
- Clearly communicate project status to key stakeholders.
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate would have the following competencies or at least she/he would have a great tendency to learn and grasp the dynamic business environment.
- Preferred experience: Minimum of 1 years working with NetSuite.
- Minimum of 1 years working in Finance/Accounting systems administration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Project Coordination or Computer Science or comparable experience.
- Exposure to NetSuite modules including core financials, procurement, and sales order processing in a sales/distribution-based business model.
- Learning ability to support data import/export processes.
- Learning ability to configure and technically support the NetSuite ERP environment.
- Exposure or Familiarity with Knowledge with NetSuite Dashboard, reporting analytics and report development.
- Skills with integration to outside business intelligence tools.
- A strong understanding of business processes and requirements.
- Project management and system implementation experience.
- Ability to create and complete project deliverables and documentation.
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills..
- Job is on site in the East San Gabriel Valley (San Dimas)
Location: Curative, 605 E Huntington Dr., Monrovia, CA 91016
APPLY HERE: https://grnh.se/cc5860d24us
Co-founded by CEO Fred Turner and powered by a team of world-leading doctors, scientists, engineers, and health industry experts, Curative responded in March 2020 to the urgent need for COVID-19 testing, ultimately developing a network of thousands of testing sites across over 40 states and three CLIA-certified, high-complexity laboratories. As a result, Curative and its managed medical entities provided over 30 million COVID-19 tests and over 2 million COVID-19 vaccines.
Curative’s patient-facing services, healthcare facilities, integrated supply chain, and labs are part of a large platform we've built from the ground up that has allowed us to grow quickly and more efficiently than other healthcare companies. As a result, we were one of the first companies to respond to the pandemic providing COVID-19 testing at scale across the United States.
We are now implementing a new model of comprehensive healthcare delivery focused on the whole person's well-being: providing expanded healthcare and wellness services while also streamlining access to preventative care. We are setting out to change healthcare in the United States and fundamentally re-designing the way that patients interact with their healthcare and health insurance. By building a connected platform for managing the health of our patients, we believe that we can deliver a better healthcare experience at a lower cost and with better outcomes so that our patients can focus on getting and staying well. Our model delivers healthcare by investing in patient preventive health from the start, reducing the barriers to entry to traditionally complex care networks and eliminating the concern of unexpected medical bills. Curative will launch its first members-only healthcare offering in Austin, January 2023.