Netsuite Project Manager
|Published||March 15, 2023|
Amtex Systems Inc is an information technology and talent solutions company offering talent and BI consulting to the companies in US for over 20 years.
Our solutions are designed to fill resource gaps, by providing the right candidates who deliver value to the organization. Our propensity to nurture and build strong relationships with our clients helps us better understand their business demands and gives us the ability to provide services that are on time and rise above the rest.
Job Title: NetSuite Project Manager
Duration: 6 months
Experience Level: 10 years
Finance and Supply Chain Functional NetSuite ERP consultant with industry and consulting experience to manage NetSuite projects
- Oversee and execute on-going new ERP enhancements, maintenance and improvement
- Manage offshore team, conduct business requirements and functional requirements gathering session
- Review the ERP systems configurations and operating methodologies as well as understanding evolving business needs
- Lead process reviews and application configuration discussions with clients
- Responsible for configuration, implementation and customization of NetSuite ERP application
- Review project plans to plan and coordinate project activity.
- Manage routine interactions with client
- Advise and implement the optimization of quality control measures.
- Direct daily NetSuite ERP support operations, analyzing workflow, establishing priorities, developing standards and setting deadlines.
- Meet with scrum team heads/managers, supervisors, and others, to solicit cooperation and resolve problems
- Good Experience in managing NetSuite Projects in Financial and/or Supply Chain/Inventory Management
- Hands on experience and implementation of Record to Report, Procure to Pay and Order to Cash processes, ARM and CRM
- Experience in managing and implementing NetSuite projects
- Experience in NetSuite Business Requirements Gathering, Documentation, Fit-Gap Assessment, Solution Design, Configuration, Testing, Cutover and Go-Live activities
- Knowledge of NetSuite Implementation Methodology and Deliverables (NetSuite One and SuiteSuccess Methodology)
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite OneWorld Deployments
- Ability to lead in a dynamic NetSuite team at Onsite and Offshore
- B.S., Qualification in Accounting, Finance or Equivalent
CPA Certification a Plus
Certified NetSuite Professional is a Plus