|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||July 7, 2021|
Location: Remote but preferred NYC
Type: TRUE contract-to-hire (6 months then converted to Fulltime)
-Experience managing financial modules
-Experience with supply chain and manufacturing
-Experience with an enterprise systems team (this team eam owns the front and back office systems)
-Experience with SAP, Salesforce or Workday is a plus
Our client is looking for a Finance & Supply Chain Systems Manager to join our growing Enterprise Systems team. The position reporting into the Senior Director, Enterprise Systems, will be responsible for developing, integrating and supporting our finance and supply chain systems portfolio with a strong focus on NetSuite. This is both a hands-on technical and strategic role that will play a critical lead in helping define and implement the finance and supply chain systems strategy and roadmap.
- Act as a solution architect by collaborating with key business stakeholders to develop a multi-year finance and supply chain systems roadmap around NetSuite. As the business evolves and needs change, document business requirements as well as technical, procedural and functional gaps, then design / implement solutions leveraging NetSuite / existing enterprise systems or evaluate / recommend / implement new technologies to address those needs.
- Partner with stakeholders to proactively Identify additional areas of training, best practice methods for achieving optimal effectiveness and automation that will streamline operations.
- Serve as NetSuite / Finance and Supply Chain Systems lead on cross-functional projects; ensure design and configurations align with the enterprise systems architecture and be accountable for project deliverables.
- Oversee the change management (weekly change request process for Production migration) and release management (working with business leads on development sprints for issues / enhancements) processes for NetSuite and other finance and supply chain systems.
- Participate in recurring SOX audits on an as needed basis.
- Assist the Senior Director, Enterprise Systems to build out the team and implement the right application development / support model.
What You Bring to The Party:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience working at a hyper-growth global e-Commerce company, top consulting firm or organization implementing and supporting finance and supply chain systems, predominately with NetSuite (including global multi-entity, supply chain and manufacturing). Experience with SAP is a plus.
- Strong functional and technical knowledge of NetSuite including hands-on implementation, integration, customization and support experience. NetSuite certification is a plus.
- Experience leading ERP, finance and supply chain systems evaluation, assessment and selection based on business requirements.
- Deep understanding of accounting principles and key financial business processes (Order to Cash, Billing, Collections, Revenue Management, Procure to Pay, Record to Report and Supply Chain Management).
- Familiar with Atlassian Jira Sprint development / deployment.
- Skilled in interviewing business users, collecting and interpreting requirements, and explaining the solution details to business audiences.
- Demonstrated leadership, management, and decision-making skills. A strategic, long-term thinker: As we evolve our processes to support our growth, we want to look beyond short-term fixes.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with strong customer service orientation: This role will constantly be communicating concerns, changes, processes, and explanations across a wide spectrum of stakeholders and users.
- Strong project management skills and ability to rally team members and teams around key project deliverables and goals.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-tech and customer obsessed environment with a diverse set of stakeholders in multiple geographic locations. You are able to work well under pressure with limited direction and are comfortable with change.