|Published||November 30, 2022|
Are you an accounting professional with deep technical expertise and a passion for coming up with innovative solutions? Do you thrive on developing and motivating others? If you are looking for your next step after audit, we are in the process of expanding Deloitte's Accounting and Reporting Advisory NetSuite practice. We are seeking professionals who want to build off of their existing audit knowledge and use such knowledge on exciting advisory projects that add great value to our clients within their finance and accounting departments. From technical accounting issues, to new standard implementations, and complex transaction support, the leaders of our practice will help you in expanding your experience base to further develop your career. At Deloitte, we provide services using an approach designed to provide the flexibility to serve the unique circumstances and complexities of our clients.
Work you'll do
As an Accounting and Reporting Advisory NetSuite Manager, you will architect, implement, and deploy NetSuite solutions:
* Provide NetSuite consulting expertise utilizing industry experience, business analysis, best practices and a pragmatic mindset to facilitate clients' most complex requirements
* Architect, implement and deploy NetSuite solutions accommodating unique industry, business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business requirements
* Facilitate the development of Statements of Work for new and existing clients
* Create functional requirements as an input to application design
* Build, develop and test detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes
* Drive test planning, execution, and optimization support
* Lead financial and accounting implementations including design of chart of accounts, distribution, invoicing, fixed asset management, and accounting processes such as Accounts Payable (A/P), Accounts Receivable (A/R), and Financial Reporting
* Supervise, mentor and develop junior consultants and business analysts on application and implementation methodology
* Conduct business process mapping and requirements gathering sessions with new customers to determine configuration requirements both on-site and remote
* Prepare Business Requirements and Technical Scoping Documents resulting from the above noted mapping sessions to provide proposed solutions for the requirements for customer approval.
* Manage all aspects of the configuration process for the customer from configuration through to acceptance and sign-off
* Build, develop and test detailed scripted customized solutions and prototypes
* Troubleshoot issues that arise during configuration sessions
* Provide on-going post implementation support to optimize user adoption and NetSuite configuration
Our team culture is collaborative and encourages team members to take initiative and seek on-the-job learning opportunities. Our audit professionals are committed to excellence and to enhancing the trust of the investing public and capital markets. Quality is our top priority, and by focusing on innovation, we continue to raise the bar on quality and deliver greater value to our clients. Learn more about Deloitte Audit.
* 6+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
* 3+ years of leading/managing one or more functional work streams such as Record to Report, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash
* Bachelor's or Advanced degree in accounting, business, finance or other business-related field; computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field
* Ability to travel up to 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients/sectors you serve
* Previous "Big 4" experience
* Certified NetSuite Professional (NetSuite Administrator / Suite Foundation / ERP Consultant / SuiteCloud Developer Certification)
* NetSuite integrations and customizations
* Hands-on functional NetSuite ERP implementation experience including full life cycle experience with all phases: Design, Build, Test, Deploy, Support phases
* ERP data migration and cutover experience
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Strong organizational, project management, and time management skills
* Ability to manage teams and stakeholders in global locations
* Ability to successfully manage client and team interactions, and communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
* Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
* Eagerness to mentor junior staff
* Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a virtual environment
* Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado or Nevada, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and the State of Nevada and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $97,300 to $180,700.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte & Touche LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: 103421