|Published||June 21, 2022|
About the team
Who We Are
Eide Bailly provides clients across the nation with core tax and audit services as well as expanded Specialty Services, like Technology Consulting. Offering an array of strategic technology services and solutions, our Eide Bailly Technology Consulting team works with our clients to turn business challenges into opportunities. We are a NetSuite global Top 5 Partner and three-time 5-Star Award winner. Our team of 20 NetSuite consultants' diverse industry expertise spans not-for-profits, e-commerce and wholesale distribution. We guide clients through every phase of their NetSuite implementation, from requirements gathering and project planning to system design, data migration, customization, and training and support.
Why You'll Love Working Here
At Eide Bailly Technology Consulting our business is about making our clients' businesses better. Our driving force motivating each and every engagement is to understand our clients' needs and to discover the best-fit solutions that will yield valuable results for their business. What makes us different -- and why our clients choose to work with us -- is our proactive, consultative approach to people, process and technology, and our incredible team.
By far, our people make our business, and our culture inspires and attracts the industry's leading talent.
We promote a happy workplace by making work-life balance a daily practice and actively engaging in the communities we serve. Our dedication to service is showcased in our Firm's charitable donation match and focus on encouraging staff to volunteer their time to causes close to them. These are just some of the reasons why we remain an employer of choice for today's top talent.
Job you will do
Typical Day in the Life
A typical day as a NetSuite Managed Services Consultant may include the following:
- You will focus your efforts on our NetSuite clients who have completed their implementations.
- Support clients who have the desire to continue to improve their NetSuite environment to get the very most of their investment and want to work with a dedicated resource on their account.
- You will have two to four clients that will take up most of your time and effort.
- You will spend time with them creating strategies for how to improve, helping them execute those improvements and working with other Eide Bailly resources to execute the projects that are created from this strategy.
- As time allows, you may also assist with our On-Demand cases and conduct multi-day assessments for our clients and prospects.
Who You Are
- You are a self-starter who likes to work independently but enjoys collaborating with the larger team when necessary.
- You are a NetSuite certified ERP consultant with at least 3 years of NetSuite implementation experience across multiple industries. Or you have at least 4 years as a NetSuite system administrator with a deep functional understanding and ability to solve any NetSuite challenge.
- You are able to independently identify points of optimization within a NetSuite environment.
- You are a skilled and confident communicator, comfortable talking with everyone from the C Suite down to the warehouse floor.
- You have a genuine interest in leveraging technology to assist our clients in reaching their goals.
- You are able to effectively maintain and build working relationships with coworkers and clients.
- You are able to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines by setting priorities with projects.
- You are willing and able to travel up to 30% of the time.
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future.
What to Expect Next
We'll be in touch! If you look like the right fit for our position, one of our recruiters will be reaching out to schedule a phone interview with you to learn more about your career interests and goals. In the meantime, we encourage you to check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or our About Us page.
#LI-BC1 #LI-Remote - provided by Dice