|Published||June 21, 2022|
About the team
Who We Are
Eide Bailly is a business advisory and accounting firm focused on helping our clients embrace the opportunity that change and innovation can bring to their business. We offer our clients a range of services and solutions to tackle risk and spur their growth. Our Technology Consulting team is part of Eide Bailly's growing specialty service division, focused on the consulting and implementation of today's leading technology solutions. We are nationally recognized as a Top 5 Global Oracle NetSuite Solution Provider, four-time NetSuite Partner of the Year, Salesforce Gold Consulting partner, Microsoft Gold Cloud Partner, top-tier Boomi integration partner, and a leading full-stack data analytics provider.
About The Team
Our team believes in a better way of doing business. Our driving force -- and why we come to work each day -- is to help our clients find a better way to run their business. We look for individuals that are curious learners and resilient doers; that ask questions and seek out answers; listen first and speak second; and believe that teamwork makes the dream work. If this sounds like you, we want you on our team!
We like to think of ourselves as advisors first and technology providers second. We understand that tools are only one piece of a business. That's why we want our consultants to be more than just tools experts. We want them to see the whole picture of a business and leverage a holistic mindset to solve our clients' challenges.
Why Work at Eide Bailly?
Eide Bailly is uniquely positioned in the marketplace to provide high-impact results to our clients. Our established reputation over 100 years in business has forged a high level of trust between the firm and our clients, and as digitalization affects nearly every industry, we have a great opportunity to impact positive change in their businesses. Working at Eide Bailly offers the benefits and stability that come with an established firm with the flexibility and innovation commonly found at a technology startup. And, because we don't implement or support just one thing, our diverse business provides a number of alternative career paths and opportunities to help you grow and reach your personal and professional goals. We don't claim to have all the answers, but we do have a team that is passionate about continuous improvement and strives to do better every day -- for our clients and for each other. If you want to work somewhere that is growing, profitable, and trusted, our Technology Consulting team needs well-rounded consultants and technology experts to help us continue to evolve and provide the highest level of service and support to our clients.
By far, our people make our business, and our culture inspires and attracts the industry's leading talent. We promote a happy workplace by making work-life balance a daily practice and encourage active engagement in the communities we serve. Our dedication to service is showcased in our Firm's charitable donation match and encouragement of our staff to volunteer their time to causes close to them. These are just some of the reasons why we remain an employer of choice for today's top talent.
Job you will do
Typical Day in the Life
A typical day as a NetSuite Lead Consultant might include:
- Perform full NetSuite ERP and CRM implementations utilizing Eide Bailly's implementation methodology, interacting directly with senior-level client personnel; provide client training (on-site and/or web-based) as needed.
- Plan and consult with customers on business process improvements in order to configure the system features/functions to client requirements and needs.
- Manage various engagements concurrently with aggressive timelines; outline implementation objectives, issues, findings and recommendations in a variety of client situations.
- Work as a team with other consultants to assess client implementation needs, craft innovative solutions and implement these plans to a level which exceed client expectations.
- Develop and communicate client requirements with the technical developers on potential customizations to the product.
- Cleanse/import client data and document deliverables and completed activities.
- Train associates on various aspects of an implementation and delegate work based on availability and experience.
- Act as lead and subject matter expert for a specific area of NetSuite, either through vertical expertise or deep product knowledge on specific functionality.
- Opportunity to work remotely from any location in the USA
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Engineering, Information Systems or a related field preferred
- You have a full understanding of ERP Systems, Business Model Use of ERP Systems, and at least 10+ years as an ERP Consultant
- You have seen multiple ERP implementation projections through to completion successfully.
- It's highly desirable that you have at least 1 ERP certification (Oracle, SAP, JD Edwards, NetSuite, etc.).
- You have the ability to translate business requirements into business solutions.
- You are a strong communicator and critical thinker who is capable of working in a team and handling complex situations
- You have experience & understanding of the following areas:
- Business Financials and Accounting *Required
- Advanced Manufacturing and Demand Planning *Highly Preferred
- Managing and Documenting Projects
- Order Processing
- Inventory Management
- Data analysis
- Proficiency with MS Office
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future.
What to Expect Next
We'll be in touch! If you look like the right fit for our position, one of our recruiters will be reaching out to schedule a phone interview with you to learn more about your career interests and goals. In the meantime, we encourage you to check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or our About Us page.
#LI-Remote - provided by Dice