|Published||January 18, 2022|
|Location||Sun Prairie, WI|
Anchor Group is looking to build up it's Netsuite Implementation Team. The Implementation Team Lead is responsible for leading every phase of a client’s migration to NetSuite, from project scoping to go-live. They serve as the project lead consultant, and overall go-to person for the implementation duration.
Most Importantly, this individual will spearhead our internal training and delegation efforts to ensure we have a robust internal implementation team.
As the Implementation Lead, your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Participate in the sales cycle, gaining understanding of clie nt needs and presenting project plans
- Gather and document customer business processes
- Lead weekly project calls with the client and their project team
- Manage and document all aspects of the project tasks.
- Work with the client to tailor their NetSuite instance, which may include complex configurations and/or technical components, for their needs and train the client on how to adapt their processes to NetSuite
- Manage and delegate all aspects of the data migration, to include preparing the clients NetSuite account for data import, and assist in exporting and importing the client’s data into NetSuite
- Perform and delegate thorough testing of the client's environment.
- Develop internal training processes for Netsuite Implementations
The right person for this job is someone who couples a wide array of Netsuite/business implementation knowledge with the patience of a teacher.
While this is largely an implementation role, our main focus is to build up our implementation teams here at Anchor Group. This individual will be needed to help train business analysts for the purpose of growing our team.
We would like this individual to have at least 5 years experience in Netsuite Implementation, while being open to teaching others.
Typical Work Day:
This position pays between annually, depending on experience and skills with NetSuite and other soft skills. This is a full-time, salaried position.
- Benefits Full health benefits through a QSEHRA HRA plan. We fully fund this plan for families at $10,700 and Individuals at $5300 a year, which can be used for qualified medical expenses, including health insurance premiums
- Simple IRA plan with 3% match of total yearly earnings