|Published||November 28, 2022|
Digital Customer is collaborating with clients in ways never thought possible before. We are creating, developing, designing and implementing in ways that will change the digital landscape forever. Our Digital Customer strategy is to help clients define strategies, build brands, create experiences, and deliver platforms.
Work you'll do
As a Manager at Deloitte works within an engagement team and is responsible for identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures, leading work streams and supporting implementations.
Architect, Implement and deploy NetSuite solutions:
* Provide NetSuite consulting expertise utilizing industry experience, business analysis, best practices and a pragmatic mindset to facilitate clients' most complex requirements.
* Implement and deploy NetSuite solutions accommodating unique industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business requirements.
* Facilitate the development of Statements of Work for new and existing customers.
* Architect, implement and deploy NetSuite solutions accommodating unique industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business requirements.
* Create functional requirements as an input to application design.
* Build, develop and test detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes.
* Drive test planning, execution, and optimization support.
* Lead financial and accounting implementations including design of chart of accounts, distribution, invoicing, fixed asset management, and accounting processes such as Accounts Payable (A/P), Accounts Receivable (A/R), and Financial Reporting.
* Supervise, mentor and develop junior consultants and business analysts on application and implementation methodology.
* Conduct business process mapping and requirements gathering sessions with new customers to determine configuration requirements both on-site and remote.
* Prepare Business Requirements and Technical Scoping Documents resulting from the above noted mapping sessions to provide proposed solutions for the requirements for customer approval.
* Manage all aspects of the configuration process for the customer from configuration through to acceptance and sign-off.
* Build, develop and test detailed scripted customized solutions and prototypes.
* Troubleshoot issues that arise during configuration sessions.
* Provide on-going post implementation support to optimize user adoption and NetSuite configuration.
Our Digital Customer team focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the "creative digital consultancy" real and in doing so, make new markets.
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
* Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | delivers sales and service strategies and plans, operating model definition, incentive design and implementation, and operations support for digitally-enabled sales, channel, and customer service capabilities
* Digital Experience | creates engaging omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
* Flexible Consumption | the commercial strategy, operating model definition, and capability delivery of subscription/flexible consumption business models
* Digital Foundry | a flexible, end-to-end delivery model emphasizing innovation and disruption
* DigitalMix | an integrated set of platforms to enable business re-platforming
* 8+ years experience in ERP application implementations, predominately with NetSuite. Extensive experience and strong understanding of all aspects of the system development lifecycle and Agile implementation methods. Module configurations within NetSuite OneWorld ERP system (e.g. Financials, month end close, consolidation process, financial reporting, procure to pay, order to cash, revenue recognition, multibook)
* 5+ years' experience and a deep understanding of business processes (Record to Report, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Design to Build, Lead to Cash, etc.) and NetSuite end-to-end implementations.
* 3+ years of experience managing teams of 5 or more
* Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
* Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
* Ability to travel up to 50% on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
* Certification(s) Preferred SuiteFoundation NetSuite ERP Consultant
* Full life cycle NetSuite implementations
* Bachelor's or Advanced degree in accounting, business, finance or other business-related field, computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 31108