|Published||August 6, 2022|
|Location||New York, NY|
Connor Group is a specialized professional services firm of Big 4 alumni, industry finance executives, and experts in finance automation and transformation. Our team of highly experienced professionals helps financial executives accomplish their most complex and critical initiatives, including technology implementations, automation, financial operations, technical accounting IPO services, M&A services, managed services. Our clients are the world's top growth companies. We support them as they change the world and create new markets!
Connor Group has served over 800 clients on six continents and has a 54% market share for Silicon Valley IPOs in recent years. Our client portfolio includes multi-billion dollar public, mid cap public, and pre-IPO companies ranging from early stage to late stage. Our goal at Connor Group is to be the most respected and highest quality firm across all of our service lines. We are hired by finance and accounting executives who understand the importance of leveraging their time as well as having a partner that can successfully execute their needs.
As a NetSuite Implementation Program Manager in our Financial Operations practice, you will join a world class NetSuite team as a front runner. Connor Group is a multiyear winner of NetSuite's Partner of the Year award and is an innovator and leader in technology strategy. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most inventive and fast-growing companies, expand your NetSuite and leadership skills and lead NetSuite projects, helping our clients solve their most complex and business critical needs.
- Manage and lead Connor Group systems & NetSuite related projects, including new implementations, enhancements, integrations and other special projects
- Ensure projects' accomplishment of desired scope, timeline and quality and follow Connor Group defined best practices and approaches
- Project manage NetSuite projects across all phases, including scoping, planning, resource scheduling, risk management, stakeholder management and cross functional collaboration
- Demonstrate good functional knowledge of NetSuite and ability to analyze the effectiveness of business operations and identify opportunities for improvement
- Drive process improvement initiatives, by working with the client and Connor Group teams to articulate the problem statement, analyze processes/data, identify solutions and alternatives and coordinate alignment
- Provide on-the-job training, coaching and mentoring to project team members
- Participate in client business development activities including client meetings, preparation of proposals, statements of work and development of project estimates
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Accounting, or the equivalent
- 8+ years of ERP and system implementations experience, helping companies through all phases of an implementation
- NetSuite Administrator certification or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of direct NetSuite implementation, upgrade, and support experience
- In depth knowledge of NetSuite cloud platform, integration capabilities, data migration conversion tools
- Strong knowledge of key financial processes such as Quote to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report, etc.
- Very strong project management capabilities and experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
- Self-motivated with a willingness to learn, a strong sense of accountability and a proven track record of delivering results
- Willingness to travel up to 25%, including international travel
Other Preferred Qualifications:
- CPA and/or Master's degree
- NetSuite certification
- Implementation experience with NetSuite Multi-book, Inventory, Advanced Revenue Management
- Exposure to ASC-606 (revenue recognition)
Connor Group is committed to an inclusive and welcoming office culture. We offer a comprehensive benefits package (dental, health, and vision) to all employees. Additional perks include quarterly and monthly events for employees and their families, team retreats, free food, and wide-ranging opportunities for career development. Hungry for accelerated career growth? Passionate about helping companies succeed? Send us your resume; we'll connect if there's a match.
#LI-Remote #LI-Hybrid #LI-Onsite