|Date Posted||December 25, 2020|
Kforce's client is looking to bring on a NetSuite Implementation Lead to join their team for a critical corporate project.
- Responsible for Developing, Validating, and Coordinating all data mappings between NetSuite and 3rd party vendors including but not limited to Celigo, Shiphawk and Valogix
- Performs migrations of data from legacy SQL Server based MRP platform to NetSuite
- Manages and ensures the integrity of data migration from NetSuite sandbox to production environment
- Creates and implements NetSuite tasks such as scripting/ workflows/ managing fields/ etc.
- Using independent judgement, recommends solutions and best practices for NetSuite end users
- Knowledgeable of roles, permissions, page layouts, custom objects, scripting, workflows, reports, and dashboards
- Manages completion of tasks, milestones, and components including but not limited to functional specifications, design specifications, configurations, quality assurance, data migration and project reviews
- Manages implementation team to create and execute UAT scripts
- Trains end users on how to effectively work with NetSuite and integrated systems
- Develops customized saved searches for shared business user usage and to support integration needs
- Develops informational reports, custom reports and dashboards in NetSuite