|Date Posted||October 30, 2021|
A Miami-based manufacturer is seeking to hire a NetSuite Functional Consultant for a project expected to last 3-6 months. Candidates with cost accounting and 3+ years of NetSuite are encouraged to apply.
Role & Responsibilities
- Review and evaluate clients current platform; diagnose issues
- Establish budgets, forecasts, & financial reporting
- Streamline current processes & create new ones based on company needs, create documentation
- Suggest general enhancements to platform
- Lead month-end close process
- Cross-train permanent hire replacement
Skills & Qualifications
- Demonstrate expertise in applying and understanding NetSuite data model/configuration and transaction flows in two or more of the following areas: Lead-to-Order, Order Management/Fulfillment, Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, and/or Record-to-Report.
- Proficient in designing/developing NetSuite custom records, forms, segments, fields, workflow, Saved Search, Saved Reports, permissions/roles, and CSV import.
- Experience as a Sr. NetSuite Consultant, including in remote and on-site setting
- 3+ years of cost accounting experience