|Date Posted||March 11, 2021|
NetSuite Financial Systems Administrator - Princeton, NJ - $120,000
We are seeking a Financial Systems Administrator for a New Jersey based corporate pharmaceuticals group. If you possess extensive knowledge of the implementation, and administration of NetSuite, as well as the ability to understand the company's financials this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Drive long term goals of creating connected data, and streamlining operations through technology adoption
- Partner with finance department to understand repeated NetSuite issues, as well as providing solutions
- Support the financial operations manager
- Coordinate educate and lead team members to continue to improve expertise on NetSuite ARM, administration, and operation.
- Attendance and punctuality are essential
- Other duties may be assigned by supervisor that are unrelated to the position described.
- NetSuite experience is a must
- Either a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration, or 3 years' related experience
- Understanding of ASC 606
- Ability to create spreadsheets to support uploading and transfer of data files from legacy systems to NetSuite.
- The ability to effectively present information to management, the public, and board members.
- Must pass background, and financial check
- Must maintain confidentiality in all matters, and handle all matters discretely
- 401K with Match
- 20 Days Paid Time Off
- 10% Bonus
- Catered lunches and additional perks
If you meet necessary qualification, please feel free to send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], or call Jack Gill at 718-215-0997.
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy